inklife is offline Junior Member

Exclamation First test prop cycle looking for input and comments!!!

Hey guys I did my first pin yesterday! I gotta say it was the craziest thing I've done yet.
    I'm looking for input and your guys opinions to help me out. First I did 1CC of the test prop. After I injected I swear I could have felt it my heart was pounding but then I figured it was my HR or adrenaline?? Any input there. Also today after my first pin yesterday I woke up with a slight headache and hard to take deep breathes. Lastly I wanna know if I can stick with arginine and maybe a light pre workout on cycle?? Thanks fellas!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You have really given us nothing to base an opinion on other than you shot a cc of prop. You can take all the supplements you want on cycle. I think this is all your really asking.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    You have really given us nothing to base an opinion on other than you shot a cc of prop. You can take all the supplements you want on cycle. I think this is all your really asking.
    Sorry I should have clarified more. I wanted to know if it was normal to have a slight headache and having some trouble taking a deep breathe. Also i just have one inch needles could I still pin the glute even though it calls for 1.5

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Still need more info. BF%? 1CC?? How many MG/CC? You can use a 1" pin for your entire body is BF is is low.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not out of the ordinary to have sides right after pining prop due to the short ester. More apt to have shortness of breath from Tren A.
    I checked your profile and your 23. I hope you have an AI and PCT in place and some muscle to build off or your wasting your time and damaging your HPTA.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Any history of hypochondria in your family?

I'm 23 I'm planning to stick with 1cc and I believe that's 1ml. Bf is right around 8%. Current diet is mostly lower carbs high fat and protein cals are below BMI. I don't want there to be a problem ex blood clot, of stroke with the side affects I felt. My lifts have been sub par as well not as intense. I have arimedex for on cycle and nolva/clomid for pct

I plan on pinning mon wed sat also 1cc from a 3cc syringe. I've only done one pin so far so if the side affects are to great ill stop

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Prop should be pinned eod. Thats a weird pinning schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Any history of hypochondria in your family?
    hahahaha

I feel a little better ass the day went on not sure if it was anxiety or what but still curious why my two workout were sub par after the first pin. I felt really sluggish. I usually supplement with pre workout and arginine and drop it because of the HBP affects from test

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Prop should be pinned eod. Thats a weird pinning schedule.
    I was going to pin 1CC EOD sorry I stand corrected and I'm taking arimidex around 3 mg a week this should be sufficient enough?

Thread Information