nafnlaus is offline Banned

question on HPTA suppression

hi, i was wondering if someone could clarify for me. I have been reading about mild oral cycles on this forum, like oxandrolone only. They always get comments on the libido part, that you need test with it or you wont function like a man. I am wondering about this because i would like to avoid using multiple substances at once and the aromizing properties of test dont appeal to me...

How long could someone be suppressed from a 40mg ed cycle without test, using clomid for PCT. Because i would rather be suppressed for some time ( if it is reletively short) if it goes back to normal on its own...

Dont be afraid of the 'aromatising' effects of test.... if you do 500mg per week for 12 weeks there is a good chance you wont see any of the effects. I just did a test cycle with no aromatising effects like gyno etc

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    At 20 you don't need ass they will cause more harm than good. Oral only will shut down your hpta and without replacing the test your body isn't producing any more will leave you feeling terrible. How long a person is suppressed is individual but why would someone want to do that as they will loose any small gains they may have made during this period. You would be better served to hit the nutrition forum

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I love these "mild" oral only cycle references. lol

The only mild oral only cycle im aware of, is one that does not exceed about 20mg/day of Var, Tbol...ect. And then why do it if youre not going to see any benefit.

The AVERAGE recreational bb'r requires about 60+mg/day to see any real world effects. And if youre going to dose it properly, then you should read and understand this article. There really is no two ways about it, imho.

Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs

thank you for your concern jim but i am no ordinary 20 year old. i have big medical issues that anabolic substances can help with. The appropriate drug for treating my problem is IGF or hGH, since it is not allowed in the country i can not get the treatment and hGH on the black market is not available. So i turn to the least harmful and luckily the second best to hGH in terms of increasing cell population(hyperplasia, not hypertrophy).

i hope you understand why i am going to do this, disc and cartilage degeneration are no things that people at my age should be dealing with and i am willing to risk a lot to help this heal. Because cartilage does not heal on its own.

i have never read of a shutdown with oxandrolone, 40 mg is 10mg above common theraputical dosage and in medicine they do not stack substances so they wouldnt use test. in the clinical guide for doctors that i have read they dont even use any pct like treatment with clomid or whatever. they just report in if their libido gets lower

mickey, you and i have different views on what benefit is. I dont measure it by the kilos, not at all. It makes a big difference to get any strength gain in the core area without having to apply pressure to the disc. there is also a less noticable factor of cell repopulation that doesnt require big doses, and in the long run it is the only thing that can make a disc or cartilage heal properly

oh and regarding the anavar thread, i have read this. but you always have to compare it to some thing similar so i think we can call it mild in comparison to other substances in the same category? Nandrolone Deconate has had some benefits for people with my issue but i am not considering to use it since i am not interested in a shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by nafnlaus View Post
    thank you for your concern jim but i am no ordinary 20 year old. i have big medical issues that anabolic substances can help with. Are your medical issues classified? What are they?? Some of our members are licensed practicing physicians. The appropriate drug for treating my problem is IGF or hGH, since it is not allowed in the country i can not get the treatment and hGH on the black market is not available. So i turn to the least harmful and luckily the second best to hGH in terms of increasing cell population(hyperplasia, not hypertrophy).

i hope you understand why i am going to do this, disc and cartilage degeneration are no things that people at my age should be dealing with and i am willing to risk a lot to help this heal. Because cartilage does not heal on its own. How old are you?

i have never read of a shutdown with oxandrolone, 40 mg is 10mg above common theraputical dosage and in medicine they do not stack substances so they wouldnt use test. in the clinical guide for doctors that i have read they dont even use any pct like treatment with clomid or whatever. they just report in if their libido gets lower Therapeutic use and "cycles" are two different animals. Your OP began with cycle questions.
    mickey, you and i have different views on what benefit is. I dont measure it by the kilos, not at all. Neither do I. have you mistaken me for someone else? However if you have akilo you'd like to give me, i'll certainly take it. It makes a big difference to get any strength gain in the core area without having to apply pressure to the disc. there is also a less noticable factor of cell repopulation that doesnt require big doses, and in the long run it is the only thing that can make a disc or cartilage heal properly And if that's the case, what did your doctor recommend?
    oh and regarding the anavar thread, i have read this. but you always have to compare it to some thing similar so i think we can call it mild in comparison to other substances in the same category? Nandrolone Deconate has had some benefits for people with my issue but i am not considering to use it since i am not interested in a shutdown That's like comparing extra mild cigarettes to regular ones. Is extra mild poison better for you?
    Ive had two (2) microdiscectomy's and have never used Oxandrolone (Anavar) for medicinal purposes. Not saying it doesn't add a medicinal benefit because quite frankly i don't know. But it hasn't worked any miracles for me.

I hope your experience is positive.
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 04-09-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    hi, i was wondering if someone could clarify for me. I have been reading about mild oral cycles on this forum, like oxandrolone only. They always get comments on the libido part, that you need test with it or you wont function like a man. I am wondering about this because i would like to avoid using multiple substances at once and the aromizing properties of test dont appeal to me...

How long could someone be suppressed from a 40mg ed cycle without test, using clomid for PCT. Because i would rather be suppressed for some time ( if it is reletively short) if it goes back to normal on its own...
    20mg ED for 12 weeks is shown to shut down most mens HPTA by nearly 70%! So yes..40mg will most def. cause your HPTA to be shut down if used for any great lenght of time which I assume you plan if it medicinal.

By the way...the only medicinal usages found for Anavar are listed in this section from WIKI! The drug was prescribed to promote muscle regrowth in disorders which cause involuntary weight loss, and is used as part of treatment for HIV/AIDS. It had also been shown to be partially successful in treating cases of osteoporosis. However, in part due to bad publicity from its abuses by bodybuilders, production of Anavar was discontinued by Searle Laboratories in 1989. It was picked up by Bio-Technology General Corporation, now Savient Pharmaceuticals who, following successful clinical trials in 1995, released it under the tradename Oxandrin.

It was subsequently approved for orphan drug status by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating alcoholic hepatitis, Turner syndrome, and HIV-induced weight loss. It is also indicated as an offset to protein catabolism caused by long-term administration of corticosteroids. In addition, the drug has shown positive results in treating anemia and hereditary angioedema. Because of its potential for abuse, it is categorized as a Schedule III controlled substance in the United States.

"Therapeutic use and "cycles" are two different animals. Your OP began with cycle questions." im not sure how its different, doctors wont call it a cycle but a treatment. this treatment is not for low testosterone or gh, it is supposed to raise your current level above regular so severe injuries and/or wound can heal faster.

"And if that's the case, what did your doctor recommend?" I asked an Orthopedic surgeon about this and he said that he didnt know anything about this and it is illegal to use this method (oxandrolone is not used in the country). I read and follow up on Orthopedic medicine development in growth factor and anabolic substance use on discs and cartilage (www.nlm.nih.gov/). So there is no doctor aiding me in this, i have unofficial support by three physical therapists that likewise believe that anabolic substances would be beneficial but they are no experts on the substances themselves.

"That's like comparing extra mild cigarettes to regular ones. Is extra mild poison better for you?" why yes, would you like to loose a hand or just a few fingers? why wouldnt i want to reduce the risk im taking?

lunk, no i dont plan on running it for long. while im on it and for some time after i will take a break from everything i do in normal life and do nothing but physical therapy and resting. Physical therapy failed after 14 months after doing exercises and being careful, 3 weeks ago. 5000$ wasted and there is no way to guarantee that wont happen again so i will be using d.rugs this time.

i know the real uses of oxandrolone, it just so happens that the drug has an effect that is beneficial to me. but as i said i would prefer IGF related substances but they just aren't available

lunk, no i dont plan on running it for long. while im on it and for some time after i will take a break from everything i do in normal life and do nothing but physical therapy and resting. Physical therapy failed after 14 months after doing exercises and being careful, 3 weeks ago. 5000$ wasted and there is no way to guarantee that wont happen again so i will be using d.rugs this time.

i know the real uses of oxandrolone, it just so happens that the drug has an effect that is beneficial to me. but as i said i would prefer IGF related substances but they just aren't available
    Best of luck..it's obvious you have your mind made up. Have you considered running test along with it to avoid shutdown?

"Therapeutic use and "cycles" are two different animals. Your OP began with cycle questions." im not sure how its different, doctors wont call it a cycle but a treatment. this treatment is not for low testosterone or gh, it is supposed to raise your current level above regular so severe injuries and/or wound can heal faster.

"And if that's the case, what did your doctor recommend?" I asked an Orthopedic surgeon about this and he said that he didnt know anything about this and it is illegal to use this method (oxandrolone is not used in the country). I read and follow up on Orthopedic medicine development in growth factor and anabolic substance use on discs and cartilage (www.nlm.nih.gov/). So there is no doctor aiding me in this, i have unofficial support by three physical therapists that likewise believe that anabolic substances would be beneficial but they are no experts on the substances themselves.

"That's like comparing extra mild cigarettes to regular ones. Is extra mild poison better for you?" why yes, would you like to loose a hand or just a few fingers? why wouldnt i want to reduce the risk im taking?
    Ok i was a bit confused at the beginning of you post.

What about the particulars of you injuries? Are the similar to mine? What about your age?

I dont mean to sound rude, but why do continue to speak in code? Is this some obscure special effect?? Do you know The Bear, by chance?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro when they say mild they are not talking about the affects on your body.They call it mild beacuse its not a compound that will put a lot of mass on you.Var will shut you down.

thank you, and yes but wouldn't more synthetic testosterone just postpone the shutdown?

i wasn't exactly sure what you meant by the big difference in cycle vs. theraputical use. i cant really relate to that word in my own language so i guessed that you were meaning that the patients had low test before and that is why they dont use pct, or something like that. im probably not getting this right, so could explain the difference ?

the particulars of my injuries are: disc herniation, i have met a neural surgeon and he will not operate. the only thing that keeps me pain free is manual therapy. Similar injuries but my discs could possibly heal, micro discectomy will increse odds of full disc degeneration and therefor increase the odds of multiple herniations. disc degenaration in knees is worse than ever because i dont sit at all, i always stand because of the back.

my age is still the same, 20.

sorry cant see how im speaking in codes, o.xandrolone has hypertrophy and hyperplasic effect. it is supposed to be the one most hyperplasic effective steroid available and that is what i need.

nothing special really but much more cell repopulation effect than cell enlargement compared to other d.rugs.
    dont get the bear part

i read that it was called mild because it hasn't got strong androgenic or anabolic effect, and also it doesnt convert to estrogen. The drug was also designed with children in mind.

This talk of shutdown is new to me, everything ive read on oxandrolone cycles has mentioned suppression. not saying that you are wrong but weird to see this first here since ive read a lot!

Like Mick...I suffered a herneation to my L4/L5..I tried everything. Cioro, massage, stretching etc:. I then was given 3 rounds of epidural shots to no avail. finally my Nuero said discetomy before the sciatica became perm.

AAS is not you fix...find a new Doc and quit making up BS excuses to put yourself at risk to run AAS.

I can hardly believe that you tried everything since you only mentioned inappropriate methods to deal with herniation. First of all, chiropractors are not a part of any respectable healthcare system. Their methods are often inappropriate, and concerning disc herniation their methods are dangerous! Massage therapy is not going to do much for sciatic pain, sure it can loosen up the muscles of the hips but you need to do tons of other things correctly so it can have any effect. The stretching depends on how and what you are stretching, many novice physical therapists have disc injured people do stretches that would be appropriate for people with a "fake disc injury" that actually is an injury with inflammation in the hips.

The only appropriate way to deal with disc injuries is to see a Dr. degree manual therapist that has a speciality in Neck&Back injuries.

It looks like you havent researched good herniation therapy so what would you know about repair of cartilage and discs? I have said it before that the AAS is the best thing available for me, since I.GF-1, GHrh, h.GH and PRP can not be purchased. You should do some reading, starting with biological repair of the intervertebral disc.

And why would i make some thing like this up? I could just start using the d.rugs no questions asked. You might not beleive this but, there is a weird group of people out there called real atheletes that care about performance not looks and not some abnormal fetish about human cattle shows.

I can hardly believe that you tried everything since you only mentioned inappropriate methods to deal with herniation. First of all, chiropractors are not a part of any respectable healthcare system. Their methods are often inappropriate, and concerning disc herniation their methods are dangerous! Massage therapy is not going to do much for sciatic pain, sure it can loosen up the muscles of the hips but you need to do tons of other things correctly so it can have any effect. The stretching depends on how and what you are stretching, many novice physical therapists have disc injured people do stretches that would be appropriate for people with a "fake disc injury" that actually is an injury with inflammation in the hips.

The only appropriate way to deal with disc injuries is to see a Dr. degree manual therapist that has a speciality in Neck&Back injuries.

It looks like you havent researched good herniation therapy so what would you know about repair of cartilage and discs? I have said it before that the AAS is the best thing available for me, since I.GF-1, GHrh, h.GH and PRP can not be purchased. You should do some reading, starting with biological repair of the intervertebral disc.

And why would i make some thing like this up? I could just start using the d.rugs no questions asked. You might not beleive this but, there is a weird group of people out there called real atheletes that care about performance not looks and not some abnormal fetish about human cattle shows.
    Everyone has their opinion but for the record if it wasnt for a Chiropractor my back would still be messed up.Doctors for years couldnt do anything.So thank God for one of those worthless Chiorpractors.I no longer have pain in my back.

I thought thats wat I said but in laymans terms! Either way there are plenty of kids walking around with ED problems.Thanx to this mild compound.

Thread Information