starrookie6 is offline Junior Member

b 12 questions.....

I have recently got some b12 from sponsor site , the problem is I have been trying to do research on it and surprisingly
    I can not find a lot of info on how to take it as far as dosage amounts , how often , and even more surprisingly to I use it intramuscular or use it like growth with insulin ....... sounds dumb I know , but I cant seem to find any good info

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by starrookie6 View Post
    I have recently got some b12 from sponsor site , the problem is I have been trying to do research on it and surprisingly
    I can not find a lot of info on how to take it as far as dosage amounts , how often , and even more surprisingly to I use it intramuscular or use it like growth with insulin ....... sounds dumb I know , but I cant seem to find any good info
    Go to the supplement section on this site. There was just a huge thread on this. Probably has everything u need to know in there. I'm on my phone so can't link it to you. Sorry

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just load 1ml into a slin pin and jab it a few times weekly. It won't make much difference, no matter how you do it.

jdubb1977 is offline New Member
    I just throw mine in with my test shot twice weekly. Will use a slin pin on days I don't pin my gear. Used it to help pinning my Test400 last run. Made those shot painless.

I take a half CC everyday with breakfast - in my belly fat. Personally I feel results with this almost as much as AAS...because of what it does mentally.

Thread Information