Thread: Acne scars??

anahny is offline Associate Member

Acne scars??

I finished my tren cycle in 1st week of February and had horrible acne. I have been on the accutane for 1 month now and most of the acne on my back and shoulders are gone. But, I have those Damn dark mark scars from it. Is there anyway to help get rid of these scars th weather is warm again and I want to wear tank tops without it looking obvious I use gear.

I feel for you bro. I have the same thing. Keep washing win Benzyl Peroxide or S. Acid body wash. They both have "peeling" characteristic that washes away the top dermal layer. Most of those dark spots will go away or at least fade. It does take some time. Good luck.

reiss c is offline Associate Member
    If u feel really uncomfortable about it. Go to a facial spa they have machines for acne scars I've had it done a few times early teens ...

All it is like crystals/sand kinda mix and they run it over the skin feels nice as well lol.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Tanning will greatly reduce the appearance of said dark marks. While it may not eliminate them, it's a great way to cover them for the time being until they go away
    Edit: watc it with the tanning though. It's easy to overdo it while on accutane. Great stuff but I got very sun sensitive when I took it

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Aye sun beds chiveon a seen that on a medical programme helps with scarring av got this prob ma self it got really bad after a test tren cycle then just exploded in pct. its ok now but the scarring is bad anahny.

Thread Information