lifeofdefiance is offline Associate Member

Negative side effects of T3?

Last night, I was working on a project and had to pull an all nighter. Around 9 am, I'd been up for around 22 hours and decided to try and get a little sleep. I had also taken my first dose of t3 the day before (.3 ml or 60 mcg) and did not think much of it. However, upon trying to go to sleep, I literally felt like I was dying. Part of this I attribute to staying up all night, but I've done this before without such serious side effects. I had shortness of breath, numbness, light headedness, weakness, some sharp pain in my abdominal area briefly, muscle twitches/spasms and was feeling very dehydrated and cold. Now as I just mentioned I did feel a bit dehydrated too so this could have been a cause of some of the symptoms I was feeling, but I had been drinking water all night (probably 60+ oz).

I finally managed to get about an hour of sleep, now I'm up for class and then I'm probably gonna sleep more, but does anyone think that t3 could have been the culprit behind this or was it just dehydration + no sleep? It was a frightening experience and I'm honestly scared to dose anymore. 60 mcg isn't a very huge dose from what I've read and most people seem to think there's no need to taper. I haven't read about many side effects from t3 at all, so I wasn't really worried about experiencing any. still feeling dehydrated, so I'm currently downing more water.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    There really isn't a need to taper, and as the body produces about 20-25mcg a day on its own anyway, 60 isn't bad. It's actually on the lower end. Are you on cycle at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    There really isn't a need to taper, and as the body produces about 20-25mcg a day on its own anyway, 60 isn't bad. It's actually on the lower end. Are you on cycle at the moment?
    yep, 350 mg tren a week, and 175 mg test. haven't had any real bad sides till now though. not sure if this is related or not. I think it may have just been dehydration + lack of sleep. Now that I slept I feel much better. Still kind of freaking me out though. I don't wanna have to go through that again and I don't feel like I should have felt like that after just being up for 22 hours.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Ill be running a similar cycle so, with mast but I don't really see threads about T3 sides very often other than possible muscle burn. I this what I've found through personal research before considering adding it to my cycle.

CONTINUOUS USE OF THIS MEDICINE FOR A FEW WEEKS may be necessary to relieve symptoms of your condition. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR if you experience trembling or shaking hands, nervousness, difficulty sleeping, headache, change in appetite, diarrhea, weight loss, increased sweating, increased sensitivity to heat, increased heart rate, chest pain, or shortness of breath. THESE SYMPTOMS MAY MEAN THAT YOUR DOSE needs to be adjusted. Do not adjust your dose or stop taking this medicine without checking with your doctor. BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL OR DENTAL TREATMENTS, EMERGENCY CARE, OR SURGERY, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using this medicine. Keep all doctor and laboratory appointments while you are taking this medicine. BEFORE YOU BEGIN TAKING ANY NEW MEDICINE, either prescription or over-the-counter, check with your doctor or pharmacist.

NO COMMON SIDE EFFECTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED with the proper use of this medicine. If you notice any unusual effects, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Symptoms of low thyroid levels include fatigue, muscle aches, constipation, dry skin, weight gain, slow heartbeat, sensitivity to cold, or dry brittle hair that tends to fall out easily. These symptoms should disappear as your body adjusts to the medication. If they persist or become bothersome, inform your doctor. Symptoms of high thyroid levels include headache, chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, trembling, sweating, diarrhea, weight loss. If you experience any of these effects, contact your doctor. Your dose may need to be adjusted. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms of overdose may include nervousness, fast heart rate, diarrhea, stomach cramps, trouble sleeping, and weight loss.

I'm sure someone with personal experience will be along shortly with more help

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`ve been running 120mcg for about 7 weeks. No side effects to report however I am on cycle.

Eh I'll take it again today and hope it was just the lack of sleep getting to me. I think I just had really bad dehydration combined with a panic attack on no sleep. That could do it haha.

UPDATE: just ate some food and feel much better. I think I got so distracted with my project I forgot to eat a lot last night haha. Was probably running on nothing with the t3 boosting my metabolism.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not the t3. Most likely the Tren and lack of eating and dehydration.

Thread Information