darklurker88 is offline Junior Member

Spot injection question

If you inject in a specific place (say right leg) will that bodypart become bigger than the left, or will it have better pumps?
    With FINA, injecting everyday, would it benefit you to alternate between opposing bodyparts?

If Injecting once a week, should you do the same?
    I couldnt find this while i searched, so i appreciate an answer.
    Darklurker

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    When spot injecting, the site in which you are injecting may become inflamed/swelled (especially if it's your first time doing spots) for a day or two. It won't make a specific muscle bigger (As far as I know). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Some people may argue and say that spot injecting will make the muscle larger, but the real reason for spot injecting is to be able to rotate your shots in different body parts, if your on an Ed or EOD cycle.

Hope this helps,
    Havesome77

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    If your gonna spot inject, keep rotating the injections! Your right Havesome, it wont make that specific muscle bigger, but it will swell, and you should have some killer ass pumps. Best for me is in the bis and tris, unbelieveable pumps!
    There is a drug that does make the muscles big temporarily! I think its called Iscelene..someone correct me if Im wrong! Usually done in competition if a specific body part is lagging.

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    Right ive heard of it, purely for cosmetic purpose. I have a book that says all about it, that book my muscle mag called maximum or extreme gains. Pretty nice hardcore bbing section. Recommended if you wanna know some good interesting profiles. ANother one like that is synthol.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I know this has nothing to do with the subject, but how do you post pics on the side of your profile??

Thread Information