C_HelC is offline New Member

Year later after my usage. Need advice please!

Drostanolone propionate 75mg/wk stanozolol 75mg/wk for 6-8wks
    Trenbolone acetate 37.5mg/wk for3-4wks

I was an average/lean 135lbs wanted to gain more muscle & cut. I got up to 177, currently weighing 165. I'm having a REALLY hard time dealing with my weight gain. I have a PT who has been with me through all of this.i feel like I'm in a nightmare. Someone if anyone has advice I'd def appreciate it. I have visited the doctors and an endocrinologist and I feel like I've gotten nowhere. Has anyone had problems or really bad experience with these ateeioids??

tommygunn1980 is offline New Member
    What exactly are you asking? Your upset you gained weight? How tall are you?

C_HelC is offline New Member
    I'm asking if anyone else has gone through something similar to this. I'm a female, 5'7 strict diet. Was really looking forward to a better body and I'm at a complete dead end. I have NO visible muscle what so ever.. When clearly I should with my workout routines, at least by now. Very discouraged.

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    How can you have no visible muscle at 177?

Is it all fat?

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_HelC
    I'm asking if anyone else has gone through something similar to this. I'm a female, 5'7 strict diet. Was really looking forward to a better body and I'm at a complete dead end. I have NO visible muscle what so ever.. When clearly I should with my workout routines, at least by now. Very discouraged.
    C-HelC if I was you I would post this in the female section and they will help you there

papa-g is offline Member
    So you work out with a pt and gained 40 lbs and have no muscle. Hmmm. Scratching my head. Post photos. Before and after. Cuz I have no good answer unless you weren't working out and ate sweet rolls and ice cream the whole time.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by C_HelC
    Use this to estimate your body fat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-766377055.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	411.1 KB 
ID:	137103

Thread Information