NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member

MY BAD STORY! All Newbie PLEASE READ THIS!

Ok guy's Im gonna post what happened to me, I've had a couple people ask me about it and I've posted it in part before so I appoligize If you've read it. I honestly still don't like to talk about it because its almost embarassing and more then that it pisses me off But I really think its important. I started juicing when I was 17 my first couple cycle's went great mainly Pimoteston Depot and Testex Leo and Testoviron . Those I lucked out and got from a reliable source that ended up moving away. Then when it was time to stock up again I went with a source I didn't really know because the other reliable sources knew my family and I was still hiding it at that time. So I bought about 20 1cc Vile's from someone I didn't know. It turns out that one of the biggest Gym's in Vancouver had some pieces of shit that were selling counterfit gear, it was mainly a mixture of water and Armor All car cleaner. You boys think you know what sick is? try shooting cleaner into your body for 20 weeks. By about the 7-8 shot I started feeling sick, I thought it was a side effect and had nobody to ask cuz there was nothing like AR around back then. At about the 17th week my whole body started getting abit of A yellow tinge, even my eye color started to change yellowish. As soon as my dad saw me he knew something was wrong, he thought it was Jhondis "excuse the spelling" So thats when I told him what I was doing and at that point we didnt know about the counterfit ring, we found out about 3 weeks after I told him when we read about it in the paper, the pricks got busted. Anyways I ended up toxically poisioning my body and liver especially. I gave myself a bad chemical imballance and got very sick, for about 2 years I started suffering from bad Anxiety attacks because of a chemical imbalance in the brain, thats what my doctor figgured anyway. Took years to feel normal again, well as normal as you get after that shit. I stayed away from the shit for 7 years till 7 weeks ago and so far so good. The point Im trying to tell you guys is this, DO NOY BUY GEAR FROM A SOURCE YOU DO NOT KNOW OR TRUST. The guys out there counterfitting things don't give a crap about you, they don't care if you live or die, they just want their couple hundred bucks. Even if you have to wait 6 months for a reliable source please wait, I can tell you it's just not worth it! Sorry for the long message, I just don't ever want to hear about someone going through the hell I did. Take care and be safe Bro's!

paulastone is offline Member
    that some crazy sh$t bro! sorry to hear all of this
    wow Armor All car cleaner, thats messed up bro, scary!

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear your story bro, but this is very usefull info. I have been scammed, Ive never been poisned, but I do know what anxiety is and its really horrible to deal with. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, I honestly would find this guys and make them misrebale for a longer time. But they got what they deserved.

Excellent post bro.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thats the shittiest thing i've ever heard! dear god!

i'd murder those bad men!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    takes a big man to admit a bad thing that happened in his life.

and yes, this info is very useful to all who dont have a regular, reliable hook.

props bro.........

peace IFL79

The real scary part is that when the cops raided the place, they found it was either 10,000-20,000 viles of that shit. Now I admit I don't care for the way police handle things, but could you imagine how many people would have been sick if that all had hit the street. I wonder how many other guys got messed up. We'll prolly here from them on here now. Ya know what tho, another thing im going to admit I was drinking alot of hard booze all that time, so bro's stay away from the booze when your juicing. I understand how hard it is when you go out to the bar with your friends, and yer standing there feeling so good its hard not to drink, but you gotta sacrifice to get to your goals!

BTW, thanx for the positive feedback Brahs!

gregtheheifer is offline New Member
    That sucks what happened to you bro, good to see your doing better. You can never be too careful with all the scammers and shitbags out there trying to make a couple bucks.

still growin is offline Member
    Shit bro, that sucks! Glad you told the story to help us fellow bros out. Good luck man.
    Peace

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Damn bro, that sux! thanks for sharing your story for us all to learn by. I just can't figure out why in the world someone would put poison in a counterfeit vial and not just plain old oil?

joe_capone is offline Member
    im getting my eq bottles soon. how can u tell if the eq is fake when it comes in vials or bottles. they can be oppend and u can never know. its not that simple like ampules are. in vials they can just stick needles in it and put whatever they please to make it look like juice. im getting paranoid about the eq im getting. doesnt matter who i get my source from.. i dont trust anyone.

No dount eh rush. I mean good ole crisco wouldn't have done much damage. Appearently armor all gave it the exact texture they needed to fool people. but to tell the truth, I wouldn't have known anything was wrong if it was purple. Thats why I think this site is so great.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Holly shit! I remember hearing about that shit hapening in Van!
    I swore I'd never do steroids that day (was like 10 years ago correct?)

Fuck man, I'm glad your OK. And I hope those fuckers rot in hell. Good story.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    WOW, my stomach is just turning after reading that.

SO sorry bro. glad all is well now

Yeah gotgear it was in early 95. i was about 18.5 when it happened. It was pretty famous in Vancouver. Yeah man I would love to find out exactly who it was, I had the clipping with a couple of names but lost it over the years. Funny thing is, you know if they went into the joint they got it good, lots of the guys inside do the stuff, you can bet at least a couple of em picked some up.

Decoder is offline Banned
    thanks for the story i start my cycle in a few hours ! my source is my best friend though dealed with him for 2 years now. I couldnt imagine how your body's immune system was fighting off that cleaner you must of felt horrible, good seeing people spreading first hand experince with fake AS.

Yeah, you know what made me think to post the whole story, is that I've seen some people who are asking if their gear cuz they're not sure, then even when they don't know they still just say, oh well I'll try it and see what happens, whats the worst that can happen, I don't get big. No thats the best that can happen, people aren't realizing that if it's fake
    it could be ANYTHING in there, there are some real assholes in the world that just don't care what they do to people. Its good to have a source thats a best friend eh Decoder, I wouldn't ever buy anything unless its from a bro..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your story is sad but honestly it doesn't surprise me.
    We have scumbag in the town I live in that sells fake shit all the time.
    I guess some ppl have no concience when it comes to making $....

roch is offline Member

bro

Originally posted by joe_capone
    im getting my eq bottles soon. how can u tell if the eq is fake when it comes in vials or bottles. they can be oppend and u can never know. its not that simple like ampules are. in vials they can just stick needles in it and put whatever they please to make it look like juice. im getting paranoid about the eq im getting. doesnt matter who i get my source from.. i dont trust anyone.
    bro I would never buy a bottle without it having the safety cap on it and being wrapped inside a box with plastic shrink wrap and a good hologram. theres is no reason imo to buy juice thats been opened unless its froma bro you trust and its what he has left. always be careful.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    holy shit bro this is sticky material and a heads up too all brothers. Great post bro and you've got my respect

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    dear god, those guys deserve a long,painful jail sentence. im sorry that happened bro, thanks for looking out for the bros and sharing your story.

educational threads?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro.

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear the story, I am wondering if this did some permanent damage to your vital organs. I hope these guys are getting buttfucked and raped every night in prison, I hope someone in the joint took some of the poison they were giving people, when these guys get out on the street it is payback time, a few baseball bats, some ski masks, and a large syringe of rat poison, mabye a good example will be set for people to never do this again! That is a fucking sick and twisted thing to do, they could of at least had the courtesy to fill them with vegtable oil, don't worry man, these guys got what is coming to them!

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    damn, that is one fucked up story. Im sorry you had to go through all that. Hope you have a better experience this time. Although just about anything would be a better experience than that.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    yeah i think i'd find out what their release date is and be waiting for them. I wouldn't kill 'em, but I'd damn sure put a hole in each of their legs!

Hey Brian, nah as far as I know there was no permament damage. I gotta say that our livers are truly amazing, they can recover from quite the beating. To tell the truth I think what saved me was from what good shape I was in from the first few cycles that went smooth. When I first got sick I went down 25 pounds in two weeks, it a damn good thing I had an extra 25 pounds, thanx to good AAS, hahaha. Tahnx again for listening and the good feedback. Good luck Brahs!

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    I used to work at a club in Boston and this happened to one of the bouncers there.. They had to cut open his leg and do some crazy shit.. I remember he brought in the picture of his leg it was sick.. I think he said he thought it was winstrol but it was armor all... People suck!!

B

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    wtf... armor all ?? why not just put plain oil..... what an asshole... sorry to hear about that shit... hope all is better now...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    y would they put armor all, wtf, yeah??????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry about what happen to you. You shouldn't be embarrassed about that story. It takes a big man to point out his mistakes and help other.

Good luck on this cycle!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry dude...i know your phuckin pissed...if anybody ever wants to try and get these dudes im down!!

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    That sucks. I got some fake omnadren tested once and it only turned out to be canola oil. I got a little curious after 6 weeks with no gains, so my brother's friend in the pharmacy got it tested. I was pissed off as hell, but at least it wasn't poisioning me. Sorry to hear about your story. Scammers should be sent to the guillotine.

Buff2def is offline New Member
    Bro!!!

Thanks for sharing your story. I think that its awesome for the big bros to come back and share their stories with some of us more newbie’s to the sport. We always read about the good stories and the positive experiences of some of the bros but rarely do you find a REAL bro sharing his or her down sides of getting the results. So thanks again!!

And to all of you scammers ....

You suck!!! Get a real job and stop hiding behind those monitors .

Train hard .....Buff
    Last edited by Buff2def; 05-12-2003 at 01:29 PM.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    Useful advice. thanks for sharing. You can never be to safe and you have to really know the source or its a roll of the dice

alevok Guest
    wtf. sorry to hear that.
    someone must stick that car polish in those bastards asses.
    Lucky you, you survived!

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    What the F***. ARMOR ALL!!! What the f***. Of all things! I would love to find them and beat the living shit out of them! Well im glad you are better now and made it through a long a hard recovery. I dont understand their theory? Using the real shit on them selves them filling them up. Or just had a some sort of bottle they put the shit in. Im with ya 956vette on the stomach turning.

pcity is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro thanks for the post.This something that can happen to any of us.Im sorry to hear about this but its a reminder to all of us as to how seriuos this stuff is.Good luck with everything man!!!

Thread Information