welshstrol is offline New Member

Test cyp, deca, dbol, var

Hey guys so this is going to be my second cycle and trying to figure out what would be better for me to run between deca and EQ. Im looking to bulk and put on as much mass as possible. For my cycle I was thinking

1-12w Test cyp 500mg EW 250mg e4d
    1-12w Deca 400mg EW 200mg e4d
    1-6w Dbol 50mg Ed
    6-14w var 100mg Ed

I'm 24, 185lbs, 13%bf and been lifting for about 6 years consistently. I recently ran a tbol only cycle at 75mg Ed for 8 weeks and gained about 20pounds. But I've been told countless times if I added a test I could have seen alot more in gains so this time I'm going for it.

Now. Alot of people are telling me deca is the way to go for mass. And others are saying EQ is better just for the simple reason you get to keep more of the gains you make from it. My questions are. How much would I be expected to gain off the cycle I've listed and how much would I loose afterwords. Would it be more beneficial for me to run the EQ instead and not put on as much as much size and keep more. I'm kind of at a lose between the two. Please help. Like I said I'm looking to bulk big. But I'd also like to keep as much as I've gained as possible. Please give feed back and opinions any help as well as suggestions will be much appreciated just looking to gain information. Thanks alot.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Tbol only was not a "first cycle". Drop all the other compounds and run a solid Test only cycle to see how your body reacts to the compound and leqarn how to handle things like your E2 level on cycle!

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Tbol only was not a "first cycle". Drop all the other compounds and run a solid Test only cycle to see how your body reacts to the compound and leqarn how to handle things like your E2 level on cycle!
    ^^^^This

Have a ready buddy

Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Can't you normally tell the sides of each compound while running? Even though I've never ran test or deca wouldn't a certain reaction to the body be from strictly one compound and be pretty easy to figure out witch one right away? I have a buddy who is helping me with the cycle who has ran just about every compound you can think of from test to tren to deca to dbol to var and so on and so fourth. He told me that if I ran into complications that its normally pretty easy to figure out witch compound is causing it. Because that was originally a question I asked about staking is how do I know what is doing what to my bod. I'm really into the test, deca, dbol, var cycle though and I wanted to make sure my dosages where good for all and if adjustments could be made to benefit. Thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Provita View Post
    ^^^^This

Have a ready buddy

Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..
    Me 3.

Grow Into Your Dose

How many f*cking times!!! Grow into your dose!!

Ok ok ok I get it I need to grow into it . You Gotta learn to walk before you can run. Since I've done a tbol cycle in the past and know how my body reacts to it. (Witch by the way is great) I love tbol. Nothing but god results. Would it be ok to run with the test cycle?

1-10 Test cyp 500mg EW 250mg e4d
    1-6 Tbol 75mg Ed
    6-10 var 100mg Ed.

Does that sound a little better?

I would dump one of the orals bro. And consider running that long ester out to 12 wks.

hCG ?
    AI?
    PCT?

Honestly I haven't looked into the hcg yet?. For pct I was thinking nolva just because I still have half a bottle from my tbol cycle. I've been looking into clomid aswell?. I know it wasn't asked but as for BW I was thinking I would get it done before cycle, mid cycle and after pct? And yeah I think I'll drop the tbol and just run var straight through at 50mg Ed for first 6weeks, then bump up to 75mg Ed for the last 6. And just do a complete 12week cycle with the test at 500mg EW?

Quote Originally Posted by welshstrol View Post
    Can't you normally tell the sides of each compound while running? Even though I've never ran test or deca wouldn't a certain reaction to the body be from strictly one compound and be pretty easy to figure out witch one right away? I have a buddy who is helping me with the cycle who has ran just about every compound you can think of from test to tren to deca to dbol to var and so on and so fourth. He told me that if I ran into complications that its normally pretty easy to figure out witch compound is causing it. Because that was originally a question I asked about staking is how do I know what is doing what to my bod. I'm really into the test, deca, dbol, var cycle though and I wanted to make sure my dosages where good for all and if adjustments could be made to benefit. Thanks
    No..not at all.Consider that if you are using your fist cycle and you start out on test/deca and dbol and you start experiencing sides. Since you have never used before and never experienced sides from any compound you have no way of identifieng the cause of your ill feelings. Some ppl have bad reactions to certain componds so for your buddy to say you can decipher sides is speaking for himself as someone that likely has experience

No..not at all.Consider that if you are using your fist cycle and you start out on test/deca and dbol and you start experiencing sides. Since you have never used before and never experienced sides from any compound you have no way of identifieng the cause of your ill feelings. Some ppl have bad reactions to certain componds so for your buddy to say you can decipher sides is speaking for himself as someone that likely has experience
    Yeah for sure I understand I've cut out the dbol and deca now I'm thinking just a 12 week test var cycle. I know I won't gain as much as I would from what I originally wanted to run but I'd rather start off slow and do it right then **** my self up lol. And the gains ill make from var and test should still be decent so I'm looking forward to it. Do you think the var and test would be ok a good cycle for a first cycle? Also how much do you think I could gain from that? I'm trying to bulk so I'm gunna be on a weight gainer plus a mono and eating as much as possible

Honestly I haven't looked into the hcg yet?. For pct I was thinking nolva just because I still have half a bottle from my tbol cycle. I've been looking into clomid aswell?. I know it wasn't asked but as for BW I was thinking I would get it done before cycle, mid cycle and after pct? And yeah I think I'll drop the tbol and just run var straight through at 50mg Ed for first 6weeks, then bump up to 75mg Ed for the last 6. And just do a complete 12week cycle with the test at 500mg EW?
    Yes on the blood work idea, and no on the Var for 12 wks. If anything I'd bump your Var to 60mg, min, for 6 wks.

hCG is important for other reasons that shrinking testicles.

Clomid Nolva for PCT, imho.

Clomid 75/50/50/50 <---- if using tabs, 100mg first wk is fine.
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Yes on the blood work idea, and no on the Var for 12 wks. If anything I'd bump your Var to 60mg, min, for 6 wks.

hCG is important for other reasons that shrinking testicles.

Clomid Nolva for PCT, imho.

Clomid 75/50/50/50 <---- if using tabs, 100mg first wk is fine.
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    The reason I would run the var at 50mg or 75mg or even 100mg is because they are 25mg capsules. So I can't cut them like you could a pressed. Would 75mg to 100mg for six weeks be ok? Also would it be better to run at the first six weeks or the last six weeks? As for the hcg yeah I know it's supper important and me and my buddy have talked about it but we were first figuring out what I was going to run. It's defiantly a must though. And the pct you posted looks good and ill defiantly look back on it later and follow it. Thanks for all your help so far been a big help

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    why deca its horrible anyway ... you havent tried testosterone yet and you want to run 19nors which is harder to recover from
    especially long ester like deca, there are people here who did deca and took them months after pct to get rid of deca dick and recover....
    there is absolutely no need for it. not now at least.
    if you insist on adding a 19nor i will look into NPP for 6 weeks or . from like week 4-10 or so.... run it at 100mg/EOD and you will get good results and if you notice that your body cant handle it you can drop it and it will be out of your system in couple of days ..

Var at 75 for 5-6 weeks is fine...

I actually like the idea if running it till PCT as a bridge
    Last edited by Lunk1; 04-12-2013 at 06:55 PM.

I agree with LUNK.

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich
    why deca its horrible anyway ... you havent tried testosterone yet and you want to run 19nors which is harder to recover from
    especially long ester like deca, there are people here who did deca and took them months after pct to get rid of deca dick and recover....
    there is absolutely no need for it. not now at least.
    if you insist on adding a 19nor i will look into NPP for 6 weeks or . from like week 4-10 or so.... run it at 100mg/EOD and you will get good results and if you notice that your body cant handle it you can drop it and it will be out of your system in couple of days ..
    Thanks that's defiantly something ill look into for later on. For now I think I'm just gunna run test with var just to get feel and see how my body reacts to it. But if all goes well this cycle I'm defiantly going to be planning another one for after Christmas that will most Likely consist of some harder compounds have you done a var test cycle before? Anything you can tell me regarding effects, sides, results, and what to expect from it.? I'm gunna be on a weight gainer on Creatine mono and eating as much as I possible can due to the fact I want to put on as much size weight mass as possible. Thanks

Ok and should that be run at the beginning of the cycle or closer to the end?

Ok and should that be run at the beginning of the cycle or closer to the end?
    I prefer Var at the end mainly

I like the idea of running it till PCT as a bridge

I prefer Var at the end mainly

I like the idea of running it till PCT as a bridge
    Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I was maybe thinking a tbol kick start to the cycle. But I think I'm just gunna leave it out and stick to the var and test. Hopefully I get good results

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I was maybe thinking a tbol kick start to the cycle. But I think I'm just gunna leave it out and stick to the var and test. Hopefully I get good results
    This will depend on the devotion to your diet and training...not the gear

This will depend on the devotion to your diet and training...not the gear
    Yeah yeah for sure no doubt. Like I said I'm gunna do my best to bulk as much as I possibly can. Meaning I'm gunna be on a weight gainer and a Creatine mono. But most important. I'm gunna eat like a beast! "You gotta eat big to be big" - Rich Piana

Yeah yeah for sure no doubt. Like I said I'm gunna do my best to bulk as much as I possibly can. Meaning I'm gunna be on a weight gainer and a Creatine mono. But most important. I'm gunna eat like a beast! "You gotta eat big to be big" - Rich Piana
    You wanna gain...dump that sugar filled, empty calorie weight gainer. Have you had your diet checked in nutrition?

You wanna gain...dump that sugar filled, empty calorie weight gainer. Have you had your diet checked in nutrition?
    I've actually made some solid gains from eating right And taking weight gainers I'm the past. Quick mass as well as iso mass are two of my favorites and seem to work really well for me. And no I haven't had my diet checked yet.

kaiblade is offline New Member
    You using mutant mass bro? great stuff, really good nutrition profile and low sugar. Anyway I've only tried eq, and I learnt that it needs to be run longer, like 15 weeks to really see the quality, cause it starts to kick in at around 7-8 weeks. Gains from eq is slow but high quality. So either you run test/eq at 16/15 weeks or use deca instead for a shorter period. reviews from other members here suggests that deca make you bigger faster, than eq at least.

I would cut the orals dose by half at least, you'll still see impressive gains on that. Ouh, in my eq cycle, I kept 80-90% of gains if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiblade
    You using mutant mass bro? great stuff, really good nutrition profile and low sugar. Anyway I've only tried eq, and I learnt that it needs to be run longer, like 15 weeks to really see the quality, cause it starts to kick in at around 7-8 weeks. Gains from eq is slow but high quality. So either you run test/eq at 16/15 weeks or use deca instead for a shorter period. reviews from other members here suggests that deca make you bigger faster, than eq at least.

I would cut the orals dose by half at least, you'll still see impressive gains on that. Ouh, in my eq cycle, I kept 80-90% of gains if that helps.
    I actually just finished a 15 pound bag of mutant mass. I really like the stuff and saw good gains from it. Pretty much like drinking sludge but the taste isn't to bad. And yeah I'm not sure if I'm gunna bother with the EQ this cycle. I think I'm just gunna run test and var to see how my body reacts, my do a dbol or tbol kick start but that's it. 12 weeks of test. Last six weeks with var. and maybe a kick start. I have heard good things about EQ and keeping gains thought, but I think it would be better to just to the test and var this time around

So the cycle I've come to the conclusion I'm going to run is....

1-12 test cyp 500mg EW 250mg e4d
    1-4 dbol kick start. 50mg Ed
    4-12 var 75mg Ed

Does that sound good? Anyone have any import, advise, info, or anything they'd like to add? The more info and advise the better. Thanks alot everyone

kaiblade is offline New Member
    sounds like what I am gonna do in my next cycle too. been reading great stuff about this anavar , lean gains with ability to keep most of it. dont forget AI, PCT, cardio, high calorie diet, keeping the intensity during PCT, regular stuff like that. good luck with cycle

Quote Originally Posted by kaiblade
    sounds like what I am gonna do in my next cycle too. been reading great stuff about this anavar , lean gains with ability to keep most of it. dont forget AI, PCT, cardio, high calorie diet, keeping the intensity during PCT, regular stuff like that. good luck with cycle
    Thanks bud you to and yeah I'm going for a bulk so I'm gunna defiantly intake alot of protein carbs and calories, not to much cardio but will do a bit. And yeah I'm gunna run novla for pct with clomid. What's your goal for your cycle? Are you cutting? Also what have you ran in the past if you don't mind me asking?

Thread Information