xmxcreative is offline New Member

I have LOTS of WINNY....!

Hey guys I have 25ml's of 50mg winstrol ... and 100 tablets of 25mg winstrol....i'm planning on doing a shot of the liquid eveyday... and i don't know how to cycle in the tablets do u think it would be too much? I think the tabs have given my friends better gains, that's y i want to cycle them in pretty pad. Do u think if i do a shot of v in the mornings and take a pill at night sometime that it'll be ok?that's 75mg's of V per day.... it sounds kinda high....but i want to know what your opinions are.

Thanks

MK

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    my opinion is you need to do more research. What are your stats first off?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with the juice man kourich

xmxcreative is offline New Member
    I'm 24 yrs
    6'0 225 lbs
    i've been lifting for 7 yearss now

I've done approximately 5 cycles in the past 3-4 years.... I am familiar with steroids from top to bottom. I've only done winstrol once before, and that was last summer. I did 50mg's ED with some primo back then.

Right now I would be the 3 weeks of primo that i have left with the V, i just finished a massing cycle, and now i'm doing the cutting up portion. I just got ahold of those capsules for really cheap. And i don't really know what dosages of winstrol are really harsh on the body or not. I want to get kinda ripped for the summer, and i don't know exactly how to cycle what's left of the supplies i have.

thanks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    That isn't alot of winny..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can do anywhere from 50-100mg of winny ED with no problem.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, 25ml's + 2500mg is not 'LOTS' of winny...that is 75 days worth @ 50 mgs/day...not even enough for 2 6 week cycles.

but moving along, since you have the luxury of having 2 forms of winny, i would shoot .5 ml in the morning and then take 1 pill in the afternoon/evening to get your 50 ml.

this way you will see the benefits of the pills that your friends have had 'better gains' from plus still getting an intramuscular inject with it to mix things up.

i have used both tabs and injects, and i can say intramuscular/drinking has given me better results than orals. i am about to start my winny in this cycle soon and am interested to see how i will fare with 100% of the administration being intramuscular this time.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    eh.. i always found the injectable much more effective bro

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    You have a total of 3,750mgs so just figure if you do 1cc+25mg pill everyday for six weeks (no longer) to equal 75mgs/ed you would have 24 25mg pills left. Get 18 more 25mg pills and do 100mgs/ed. Just a thought since you have a few cycles under your belt. I'm no senior member or an expert but just figure all the winny as winny and figure out how many cc's you wanna do a day. My 2 cents.

Thread Information