Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Final Qs on cycle

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member

Final Qs on cycle

Hello all,
    So I've posted up a few threads and tweaked my cycle on advice I've recieved. My cycle will start in approx 7-8 wks but I'm ordering tomorrow.
    6'0. 188lbs 13%~ bf (dropping as close to 10 before starting) training is spot on 5 days a week and I've already hit up the nutrition section

Wk 1-8 dosing each compound at appropriate dose for ED pin schedule

Test P 250mg/wk
    Tren A 450mg/wk (dropped from 525 due to advice)
    Mast 500/wk
    Adex .25e3d
    HCG 250iu2x/wk
    Prami .25ed

T3 100mcg wks 3-8
    Maybe? Clen 140mcg wks 1-2 have it on hand but haven't decided

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    May add clomid 75/50/50/50
    Yes I take multi-v, fish oils, and liv-52 ED

My questions:
    With Mast being known to exhibit anti estrogenic effects is it ok to run the adex at e3d rather than the standard EoD protocol? Limited cycle exp but I've shown no effects from estro related problems in the past, even without an AI
    This one may sound dumb
    Can I run the tren alone for the first few days? Just to see what sides are like in case I need to adjust my dose?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	137327Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	137328

I feel like 13% is accurate but here's visual aids. Electric body fat tester put me at 6.1% which is way off lol

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How long will that be since your 3 or 4 week PCT ended after your 10 week cycle? 8 weeks off, maybe 9?

And you'll still be 22 at the start of cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No ill be 23 and it'll be 9-10wks off give or take a day or two

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    In view of previous comments on a different thread of yours, I have nothing to say, that should please you.
    ChiveOn and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jomamma007 is offline Member
    Tren , mast, t3, and clen !?? Are you competing soon??? If you`re just trying to get down to 6% you could drop some of those compounds. Thats a lot to put your body through ,especially since its only been 9-10 weeks since your pct.

Having said that I wouldn't add in the clen, and you could drop the mast as well. 500 Tren a week and t3 is plenty and I think you will enjoy your results. Mast is great but it's mostly cosmetic in my opinion so unless your competing I'd save some money.

I would just take the ai as you feel needed. And I don't see a point in running Tren alone, because symptoms will subside when you add in test.
    Last edited by jomamma007; 04-15-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Looks good. The Mast is simply not sufficient enough to really even be considered for cyce dose protection from elevated E2.

I myself would keep the Prami on stand by (dont like it). If you experience PRL gyno it is very easy to clear up and should be controled with your AI protocal anyhow.

Take the Adex EOD....

Did you get pre-cycle BW?

Quote Originally Posted by jomamma007 View Post
    Tren , mast, t3, and clen !?? Are you competing soon??? If you`re just trying to get down to 6% you could drop some of those compounds. Thats a lot to put your body through ,especially since its only been 9-10 weeks since your pct.

Having said that I wouldn't add in the clen, and you could drop the mast as well. 500 Tren a week and t3 is plenty and I think you will enjoy your results. Mast is great but it's mostly cosmetic in my opinion so unless your competing I'd save some money.

I would just take the ai as you feel needed. And I don't see a point in running Tren alone, because symptoms will subside when you add in test.
    There is a competition at a local gym 1st week of sept that I was thinking about doing. However, I have 0 prior experience and no coaching for posing etc. not even sure if I need one. There's some pretty hardcore guys there that know what they are doing and would surely kick my ass lol. But it would be my 1st competition, and more for personal benefit and satisfaction than anything else.

Lunk, I know mast is not enough to control estro by itself. I was just considering it is a low dose of test but yes, I think Ill just run the adex EoD and monitor from there. Also, I was thinking about taking B6 at around 400mg/day to control prolactin and just use the prami if I need it as I hear nasty sides are common. Which is why it's recommended to be taken before bed

As far as the clen, I just have some extra laying around I figured it would be a good starting point before I introduced the T3 but pure probably right. No need to overdo it since this is primarily for summer aesthetics

Thread Information