Slyder is offline Junior Member

Anyone ever gain size while cutting with Fina?

I don't know how one can gain size while cutting, but I also here of the miracle steroid known as Fina. Just curious what you bros have to say.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Andy is offline Associate Member
    No I think you may have this a lil backwards. You get killer strength gains while cutting with Fina, not really much on size. When dieting down on my calories my strength was jumping faster than bulking cycles I have been on. I doubt size though, because even if your bulking on Fina you dont get much size from it. I have heard some people have some good gains, but with stacks. I havnt really seen anyone on Fina only though make huge size gains. But do it anyways the shit is the superbomb. Personally I think Fina would produce zero size results in a cutter, but I will tell you the stuff makes your veins pop out like a mofro and you will feel harder --

thebrain is offline New Member
    slyder...Andy is right you need to stack it with something if you want to see some size...i am just coming off of a cycle of fina only(just wanted to see what it would do to me b/c it was my first time using it) it gave me massive strength gains and made me hard as a rock but not much size....i loved the way it made me feel so i plan to use it again only stacking it with somthing to give me some size gains
    thebrain
    Last edited by thebrain; 05-15-2003 at 11:54 AM.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Best cycle I ever did I ran test cyp. fina and winny and cut considerable amounts of bf while gaining quality size at the same time. Run fina with test and you'll be very happy-

Thread Information