dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

Post steroids sexual problem, sensitive issue

I'm 8 weeks post pct. did 14 weeks test with var and ran hcg from week 4. Did proper 4 week pct
    Clomi 75/75/50/35 and tamox 40/20/20/20
    During cycle and still now I have a bit of an embarrassing problem. I can't ejaculate anyway near as much as I used to pre cycle. I expected this during cycle die to testicular atrophy but it hasn't improved since. Libido is very high again and having no problems getting or maintaining erection, but just can't produce the same volume any more. Has anyone experienced this? Is it normal and is there anything I could do. Any advice appreciated

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878 View Post
    I'm 8 weeks post pct. did 14 weeks test with var and ran hcg from week 4. Did proper 4 week pct
    Clomi 75/75/50/35 and tamox 40/20/20/20
    During cycle and still now I have a bit of an embarrassing problem. I can't ejaculate anyway near as much as I used to pre cycle. I expected this during cycle die to testicular atrophy but it hasn't improved since. Libido is very high again and having no problems getting or maintaining erection, but just can't produce the same volume any more. Has anyone experienced this? Is it normal and is there anything I could do. Any advice appreciated
    I never understand wanting to shoot a gallon of sperm. Christ I would be happy if none came out so I didnt have to clean anything up before rolling over and going to bed lol.,

Drink more water!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it's normal. Take zinc, pygeum and L-arginine everyday. And of course drink plenty of water. This will get you going in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I never understand wanting to shoot a gallon of sperm. Christ I would be happy if none came out so I didnt have to clean anything up before rolling over and going to bed lol.,

Drink more water!
    Some women like it, and I'm also concerned if I decide to have another kid, I'm assuming less volume=less sperm= difficulty conceiving

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50
    Yes it's normal. Take zinc, pygeum and L-arginine everyday. And of course drink plenty of water. This will get you going in a couple of weeks.
    Il definitely try this thanks a lot, I should drink a lot more water anyway

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878 View Post
    Some women like it, and I'm also concerned if I decide to have another kid, I'm assuming less volume=less sperm= difficulty conceiving
    Not necesssarily does volume equate to sperm count. The majority of your gift to these women who love bathed in it...is mainly ejaculate that carries the sperm. Has your water intake dropped since you went off cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Not necesssarily does volume equate to sperm count. The majority of your gift to these women who love bathed in it...is mainly ejaculate that carries the sperm. Has your water intake dropped since you went off cycle?
    Yes when I think of it I am not drinking enough water. Drink a lot whilst training but throughout the day been busy in work not drank much at all. No excuses that has to be addressed immediately

Thread Information