Awesomebodybuilding is offline New Member

Test Prop, Masteron, and Tbol; Whats Your Thoughts?

Hey guys I just finished a Test Prop (100mg EOD) and Dianabol (50mg ED) 4 weeker, made some nice gains and I'm on PCT right now. I'm planning another cycle for October, looking for more of a recomp cycle. What do you guys think of a Test Prop, Masteron , and Turanibol 4 week cycle? How would you guys dose it? I was thinking something like 100-150mg test prop EOD along with 50mg-100mg masteron EOD and 50mg ED tbol. You guys think injecting that much AAS will be a bit painful? I have noticed a big difference with the prop even from 100 to 150. Also why do I see some people running proviron and masteron? I was under the impression proviron was pretty much the same thing as masteron except in oral form?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What are your stats and cycle history?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you want to run prop for less water maybe and more pain, and you pick dbol also. hmmm

definitely stats
    weight
    bf
    cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    What are your stats and cycle history?
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    you want to run prop for less water maybe and more pain, and you pick dbol also. hmmm

definitely stats
    weight
    bf
    cycles
    I already did the prop/dianabol cycle, I did prop and dianabol because I was doing such a short cycle, not because of the lower bloating associated with prop, the dianabol would have negated that anyway.

Height:5'7
    Bodyfat: 8%
    Weight: 163
    Cycle history: Epistane cycle and Test Prop/Dianabol short cycle.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Was that dbol for 4 week or the entire cycle 4 weeks?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomebodybuilding View Post
    I already did the prop/dianabol cycle, I did prop and dianabol because I was doing such a short cycle, not because of the lower bloating associated with prop, the dianabol would have negated that anyway.

Height:5'7
    Bodyfat: 8%
    Weight: 163
    Cycle history: Epistane cycle and Test Prop/Dianabol short cycle.
    can you post a pics of this 8%...

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Was that dbol for 4 week or the entire cycle 4 weeks?
    Entire cycle for 4 weeks. I'm going to say it now because I know people are going to give me shit about it. I like the 4 on/8 off theory. I made nice gains and recovery time seems to be instant. I'm just wrapping up week one of PCT and I am feeling zero signs of shut down and I've kept pretty much everything thus far. I got the idea for 4 weekers from Bill Roberts, don't knock it until you try it!

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    can you post a pics of this 8%...
    Sure, I'll post some pictures when I get home tonight. I'm not quite sure why you seem so reluctant to help though. I don't think I've asked any dumb questions, I've already ran successful cycles, and I'm not just some kid who hasn't done any research. I also don't see a problem with prop, masteron , tbol stack. Seems like the test and the masteron would be a very synergistic stack to me. Then the tbol would only help in promoting rapid "clean" gains. Since I'm running short cycles I need to stick to short esters and higher doses. I felt zero sides at all with my last cycle, seems to me most people start getting sides around week 6-8. Even so I kept Nolva and Arimidex on hand.

Thread Information