Hawaii_raise is offline New Member

NEW User Letro Pes Erase reverse gyno ?

HI everyone,

I took prohormones 4 years ago and did not do the proper pct. With in the past 4 years there was no indication of any gyno or puffy nipples. In the last 2 months I have been taking a natural test booster called "super test krytonite" and after a month gyno exploded to peanut size and had no clue how this could of happen coming from natural test boosters but then I realize it was from the prohoromoes.

I went into the same shop where i bought "super test krytonite" and they sold me "pes erase". I have been taking it for a week and now it got a little worst with much more swelling and gyno lump has got bigger. I just ordered "liquid letro" from ar-r to help with my gyno problem.

My question is should I stop "pes erase" and just jump on "liquid letro" once i get it? or it is even smart to stack both at the same time? or use letro then use pes erase once letro is done?

Thank you for you time for you advice and input.

Just putting on a shirt hurts ughhhh thanks again guys

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt bother with the pes erase man. If letro is your choice id use it and when lump has subsided (hopefully) slowly taper down letro dosage. Best of luck man!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Letro and Nolva IMO especially for existing gyno. Jimmy would know more in the area though!

hey thanks alot jimmy! so panicking right now. I should have the letro in a couple of days and just stop pes erase till i get letro. thanks again.

thank you so much jimmy! one last question then ill shut up. from reading my post and situation would i dose letro with 2.5mg then dose down or dose low then dose up? thanks again

i know i should not ask this but where can i get nolva for my rats?:P

Thank YOu so much

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii_raise View Post

Thank YOu so much
    If you thought you shouldnt ask...why did you?
    Actually it's fine since they are not illegal. The site sponsor....

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Letro and Nolva IMO especially for existing gyno. Jimmy would know more in the area though!
    Are you saying Jimmy has boobs? lol

Thank YOu so much
    AR-R .com for Tamox (Nolva).

I would also look into Raloxifene. This is a proven compound for eliminating gyno as well. Very effective and very popular in the BB'ing community.

JCFobsession is offline Associate Member
    Hey buddy, I exp gyno before and once took p mag from c e l and it got rid of it. It was a prohormone.

On previous PH and now test cycle and had gyno act up.

Took rui letro .3 Ed for a week and it started going down. Everyone reacts to gyno and reversing gyno differently.. so try it out.

Now as part of ai taking. . 3 once a week to maintain and stop estro

Rui gives you mg plunger to use and running 1.0 mg a day or higer you will def see results pretty quick. Then taper down. To maybe .5mg a day . Then small dose if cycling

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    HI everyone,

I took prohormones 4 years ago and did not do the proper pct. With in the past 4 years there was no indication of any gyno or puffy nipples. In the last 2 months I have been taking a natural test booster called "super test krytonite" and after a month gyno exploded to peanut size and had no clue how this could of happen coming from natural test boosters but then I realize it was from the prohoromoes.

I went into the same shop where i bought "super test krytonite" and they sold me "pes erase". I have been taking it for a week and now it got a little worst with much more swelling and gyno lump has got bigger. I just ordered "liquid letro" from ar-r to help with my gyno problem.

My question is should I stop "pes erase" and just jump on "liquid letro" once i get it? or it is even smart to stack both at the same time? or use letro then use pes erase once letro is done?

Thank you for you time for you advice and input.

Just putting on a shirt hurts ughhhh thanks again guys

I would ditch the PES Erase and use a real effective AI like LETRO

Thank you mikey for your time. I just ordred from ar-r .com for letro...should of just ordred both tamx and letro at the same time...thanks again man

thanks man!.....ugh that "one stop nutrition shop" told me pes erase was my only way and no way out. been lurking on these threads and letro is the way to go

JCF! thank you so much for your great advice! i will try ur dosing method and protocol with rui letro...best advice yet ....btw if thats you on ur pic looking shredded bro keep up the good work

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    HI everyone,
    That's pretty wild. Is having that happen 4 years later that common??
    Glad you're getting some letro. Good luck !

thanks! yah its pretty crazy gyno can hide and say hidden for that long then reappear crazy

JCF! thank you so much for your great advice! i will try ur dosing method and protocol with rui letro...best advice yet ....btw if thats you on ur pic looking shredded bro keep up the good work
    Hey bud no problem glad I can help!!
    Yes that's me in my avatars profile pic Taken in November! Thanks

Get at me if you need any more help or assistance.

TAMOX AND LETRO are my go 2s always have them on hand. Rui is great, pending location standard shipping 6 days or extra money for fast shipping like 2-3 days.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Tamox and letro are my go-to combination for fighting gyno. Tried by many people and it generally works wonders.
    however, PES erase is actually a good product. if it's all you could get your hands on in terms of an ai, but could still get nolva, id be pretty inclined to say you could probably reverse gyno w\ erase+nolva.

I've crashed my e2 on it before, and never have been able to on letro.
    (I have adrenal problems, so they sputter estrogen when overloaded w\ stress)

quick question.....have u heard or have any experience with Raloxifene 120 from ar-r .com? reason i ask is been lurking around and it seems its new but people who tried it seems to say its more productive the nolva?

also would i do letro first then nolva or nolva then letro?

thanks again bud

quick question.....so i guess i fall under pre-existing gyno....would i run TAMOX first then letro....or run letro then TAMOX?

just wanted to make sure before i go to battle with the gyno!

thanks again bro

quick question.....so i guess i fall under pre-existing gyno....would i run TAMOX first then letro....or run letro then TAMOX?

just wanted to make sure before i go to battle with the gyno!

thanks again bro
    Mmmm prolly few responses here. Buuut
    I'd just run the letro. Tamox is more ran as combo assisting with everything and pct.

Get both but run letro, I noticed difference within first week of using letro. Each of us reacts differently and pending how receptors absorb and react to what you take in to your body. If it's bad meaning puffy and you fill in it when pressing finger and thumb together and its sensitive! Then yes letro at higher dose

Thread Information