thehor is offline Member

New and Want to try out a cycle, please help?

I have currently been researching and I wanted to try a cycle of Sustanon 250 500mg once a week for about 10 weeks and 20 to 25 mg of Dianabol for the first 4 or 5 weeks.

Now I will also be taking Nolvadex and clomid for pct aswell.

I am currently 26 yrs 5'8 and weigh 171. I have about 10% body fat and i am looking to get much more muscle and hoping I end at 185 of clean muscle at the end of the cycle and maintain.
    I have been working out for 6 years.

Will this be a good cycle for me?

I come here for good advice so thanks all of you guys that reply and if I am doing something wrong feel free to correct me. Thank you.
    Last edited by thehor; 04-18-2013 at 01:45 PM.

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    First - this isn't the place to find a source.
    Second - All cycles can and will have sides.
    Third - Is that a srs question??? lol
    Advice?
    Dig into the nutrition section for awhile, and then learn how to do a proper cycle before you mess yourself up.
    Run test only.
    Use an AI like Arimidex .

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    We are not a source board edit your post and read the rules first.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    you have ZERO knowledge of steroids . please stay away from it
    im not saying this because of your age or weight or height. knowledge is more important than all..
    you need to stick around for atleast 6 months. read every edcuational thread . read the comments. read steroids profiles and know about AI and HCG use during cycle and the right injection method. and what sides you should expect and how to deal with them...
    this is all for safety. you cant just inject chemicals in your body without knowing what or how it works...Testosterone is no joke... it can shut you down and it will
    PLUS you need to learn how to eat while on cycle. depends on goal . ( bulk or cut )
    workout harder and sleep good...
    you need to be mentally ready and have alot of knowledge..this is the right place to start
    Read the educational threads please

thehor is offline Member
    I am going to bulk. I am currently in cutting face and my nutrition is not all that bad I do have like 1 or 2 cheat days a month.

Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    I am going to bulk. I am currently in cutting face and my nutrition is not all that bad I do have like 1 or 2 cheat days a month.
    Everything that got posted all went over your head?
    Feelsbadman.jpg
    Good Luck.

thehor is offline Member
    Wow I have never been on a web site with so many jerks on it. NO nothing went over my head I am going to reasearch more and keep up I am not trying to shoot up today or next month this was a heads up for winter time. I have to start some how. I came for help and I get just jerks.

You don't get responses from jerks.
    You get responses from extremely well informed individuals that don't want to see people mess themselves up with long-term consequences for not understanding the proper way to run a cycle.

Messing with hormones is serious business, so naturally, you will get passionate advocates for SAFE & OPTIMAL usage.
    Hit up the educational threads. I'm still learning a bunch in there too!

thehor is offline Member
    thanks prstatus i will continue to research on the newbie section for a while and see what happends in the future. I am currently looking at beginer cycles.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    thanks prstatus i will continue to research on the newbie section for a while and see what happends in the future. I am currently looking at beginer cycles.
    Dont forget to look at the links at the end. They are as important, if not more, than the cycle itself.

Thread Information