crue83 is offline New Member

Need some help on first test e cycle!!!!

Ok so in a couple months i wanna start my first test e cycle ever. I want to wait a little to get my body fat % down to about 12%-15%. Just need some advice from the pros. Im gonna run test e 250 for 12 weeks. Two injections first one monday 7 pm and friday 7 am basically every 3.5 days. Post cycle gonna run day 1: 300mg clomid/60mg nolva day 2-12: 100mg clomid/40mg nolva day 13-21: 50mg clomid/20mg nolva. Is this ok or any suggestions? Do i have to run an AI during my cycle? And if i notice gyno during cycle how do i go about preventing it? Any help is much appreciated thanx

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    What are your complete Stats?

Weight
    Body Fat %
    Previous AAS exp.
    Lifting Exp

Attachment 137199

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by crue83 View Post
    Ok so in a couple months i wanna start my first test e cycle ever. I want to wait a little to get my body fat % down to about 12%-15%. Just need some advice from the pros. Im gonna run test e 250 for 12 weeks. Two injections first one monday 7 pm and friday 7 am basically every 3.5 days. Post cycle gonna run day 1: 300mg clomid/60mg nolva day 2-12: 100mg clomid/40mg nolva day 13-21: 50mg clomid/20mg nolva. Is this ok or any suggestions? Do i have to run an AI during my cycle? And if i notice gyno during cycle how do i go about preventing it? Any help is much appreciated thanx

Please answer Mickeys questions

See red above
    1st red too high your vision will be effected
    2nd red to high
    3rd red what did your research tell you. And what AI would you be using

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I agree with Cape.

OP You need to research proper PCT protocal.

PCT should look like this:
    week 1 clomid 100mg nolva 40mg
    week 2 clomid 50mg nolva 40mg
    week 3-5 clomid 50mg nolva 20mg.

Please provide your stats.

Read:
    Test beginner cycle info

Stats are 29 yrs old 6' tall 195 lbs body fat around 17-19%. Didn't really want to run an AI with cycle but a lot of threads on here are saying its a good idea. Arimidex

Thnx ender that test beginner cycle link is great

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    I agree with Cape.

OP You need to research proper PCT protocal.

PCT should look like this:
    week 1 clomid 100mg nolva 40mg
    week 2 clomid 50mg nolva 40mg
    week 3-5 clomid 50mg nolva 20mg.

Please provide your stats.

Read:
    Test beginner cycle info
    I like Enders suggestion for PCT.

But i dont like the link to Beginners Cycle simply because it doesn't include any information about Aromatase Inhibitors or hCG . It also links to an outdated PCT that recommends Adex during recovery. This, imho, is a big no no because i believe that if your cycle was ran properly your E2 would not require any additional management beyond cycle protocol.

Nothing against you Ender, im just commenting on that particular link.

OP, my choice would be to read the Updated Common Beginners Cycle. In there you will find widely accepted current cycles and a list of links at the end to some of the most valuable articles about AAS.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?517175-Most-Common-Beginners-Cycles-Look-here..#.UJZv62fX_fs

Stats are 29 yrs old 6' tall 195 lbs body fat around 17-19%. Didn't really want to run an AI with cycle but a lot of threads on here are saying its a good idea. Arimidex
    I highly recommend you include an AI with your cycle - unless you have current bloodwork to suggest otherwise. And i would seriously look at adding hCG too.

Why It's Important To Run An AI

Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle? - Swifto

Why HCG is So Important

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

I've done a lot of research now and I appreciate all the info you guys give. I am taking all the info in from you guys and the other threads. Im pretty solid on the cycle itself and the PCT now. Just my biggest fear with the whole process is the gyno. My "nips" are on the slightly larger than average size now but that may go away with cutting down some lb's. I'm def gonna hold off now till I get down to about 10-12% bf. I'm guessing the answer to the gyno fear is to run an AI??? Or hold off until I feel it just keep some on hand?

I've done a lot of research now and I appreciate all the info you guys give. I am taking all the info in from you guys and the other threads. Im pretty solid on the cycle itself and the PCT now. Just my biggest fear with the whole process is the gyno. My "nips" are on the slightly larger than average size now but that may go away with cutting down some lb's. I'm def gonna hold off now till I get down to about 10-12% bf. I'm guessing the answer to the gyno fear is to run an AI??? Or hold off until I feel it just keep some on hand?
    Did you bother to actually read the links i provided for you? Or are you just saying that you did? Because if you did, you certainly wouldn't be asking this question, i assure you that.

Im not brow beating you - just pointing out the obvious.

I did read it. its just all a bit much when your just a beginner and everyone has a different opinion. Some people tell me to have some on hand just in case I start feeling it. Some say u don't need it. And some say definitely. I want to do it right that's why im asking questions

I did read it. its just all a bit much when your just a beginner and everyone has a different opinion. Some people tell me to have some on hand just in case I start feeling it. Some say u don't need it. And some say definitely. I want to do it right that's why im asking questions
    If you feel you're not absorbing the information you need to re read it until it sticks in your head and you understand it. This is very important.

Spoon feeding you will help you in any way. Re read those links and then ask questions base upon what you've read. I don't want to sound mean, but trust me, this will only help you in the fixture and hopefully prevent a serious health problem, should something arise.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I like Enders suggestion for PCT.

But i dont like the link to Beginners Cycle simply because it doesn't include any information about Aromatase Inhibitors or hCG . It also links to an outdated PCT that recommends Adex during recovery. This, imho, is a big no no because i believe that if your cycle was ran properly your E2 would not require any additional management beyond cycle protocol.

Nothing against you Ender, im just commenting on that particular link.

OP, my choice would be to read the Updated Common Beginners Cycle. In there you will find widely accepted current cycles and a list of links at the end to some of the most valuable articles about AAS.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?517175-Most-Common-Beginners-Cycles-Look-here..#.UJZv62fX_fs

I highly recommend you include an AI with your cycle - unless you have current bloodwork to suggest otherwise. And i would seriously look at adding hCG too.

Why It's Important To Run An AI

Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle? - Swifto

Why HCG is So Important

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.
    No prob Mickey! I need to update my collection of links. my info is getting out of date (like me) lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    No prob Mickey! I need to update my collection of links. my info is getting out of date (like me) lol
    Join the crowd..lol

stpete is offline Banned
    I've never read Mickey's thread cause i'm pretty sure it's spot on. Regarding the AI, i'm sure MK points out that "an ounce of prevention is worth a lb of cure." He might not have put it that way, but that's the way it is. It won't effect your gains. Use it and you'll be helping yourself.

I can't say it enough that I appreciate the advice you are giving me. And I can take the meanness lol I'm just saying everyone has to start somewhere and I wanna do it the right way so I don't **** up my body. I'll prob ask 100 other stupid questions but at least I'll be safe doing it. I will be rereading everything over and over. I know there are threads about this but I'm on my cell typing this so I'm just gonna ask. My test n clomid expires Dec 2013 is it safe to use if I run it after or through the expiration

I can't say it enough that I appreciate the advice you are giving me. And I can take the meanness lol I'm just saying everyone has to start somewhere and I wanna do it the right way so I don't **** up my body. I'll prob ask 100 other stupid questions but at least I'll be safe doing it. I will be rereading everything over and over. I know there are threads about this but I'm on my cell typing this so I'm just gonna ask. My test n clomid expires Dec 2013 is it safe to use if I run it after or through the expiration
    Yes.

Thread Information