andyknown is offline Junior Member

clen after cardio

Was thinking if u do cardio or fasted cardio, why not do clen after cardio. Clen is still in your body, I think it is 32-36 hour half life. So why not do cardio or hiit before taking new dose of clen for the day. Would that help you run your cardio or hiit? Just something I was wondering.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Thus is what I have been doing. Fasted cardio at 6.00am then the clen . Thus has been working for me at the moment. I wouldn't like to think how high my heart rate would go the other way round lol

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    * thus means this lol

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by andyknown
    Was thinking if u do cardio or fasted cardio, why not do clen after cardio. Clen is still in your body, I think it is 32-36 hour half life. So why not do cardio or hiit before taking new dose of clen for the day. Would that help you run your cardio or hiit? Just something I was wondering.
    It's not going to matter really when you use clen . I use it first thing in the morning. I always drink a big glass of water first thing anyway.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    Thus is what I have been doing. Fasted cardio at 6.00am then the clen. Thus has been working for me at the moment. I wouldn't like to think how high my heart rate would go the other way round lol
    ^^^this

If I took it before I'd be in all kinds of trouble. I take mine straight after in one dose
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

seriouslifter is offline Member
    is clen really worth it to add in with the diet? what more could you lose per week if you had a perfect diet losing 2lbs a week?

If you're losing 2 lbs a week, you're doing great. Don't do clen . The more you can do "naturally" the better. IMO

Thread Information