Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Far from massive

Thread: Balls have shrunk like little peas 4 weeks into test prop,hcg?

bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member

Balls have shrunk like little peas 4 weeks into test prop,hcg?

If I use hcg for the rest of my cycle will they grow back or will I do damage

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    It's certainly not going to hurt you to start using hcg . I recommend getting some ASAP. This is why it's so important to have everything on hand before cycling

Romanbrand is offline New Member
    Is there anything OTC you can take for that? Do you have pain also? Any symptoms or just shrinkage?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigballsmgee View Post
    If I use hcg for the rest of my cycle will they grow back or will I do damage
    yes get on it kid wut are nuts hahaha start hcg asap

bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member
    No other side effects just small loads and small balls . Sex drive still quite high

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would get some HCG , hit 500ius the first shot then wait 3 days then 250iu's eod after.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Shrinkage is largely cosmetic. If it doesn't bother you, I wouldn't worry about it. Proper PCT and you will be fine.
    Have a look at Atomini's Tren thread, there is a LOT of good new info about it there. I used HCG on my last cycle, but my current cycle I am not, and am glad I went that route.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I used it for the first time during my last cycle i just finished a few wk ago and won't be using it again.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Shrinkage is largely cosmetic. If it doesn't bother you, I wouldn't worry about it. Proper PCT and you will be fine.
    Have a look at Atomini's Tren thread, there is a LOT of good new info about it there. I used HCG on my last cycle, but my current cycle I am not, and am glad I went that route.
    Why?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    I used it for the first time during my last cycle i just finished a few wk ago and won't be using it again.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Why?
    As stated, "Have a look at Atomini's Tren thread, there is a LOT of good new info about it there."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    As stated, "Have a look at Atomini's Tren thread, there is a LOT of good new info about it there."
    No tks.......I'm gonna read through 500 post to find out never mind.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah fvk that....I like my boys full and plump...unless someone can post something substantial (with real dangers not some conclusion based on a non physician/scientists ideas about feedback loops etc) about why HCG should not be used I damn sure am not going to quit using something with a long and proven track record of controlling testicular atrophy.

PS no disrespect to Atomini, its just that even with major university studies if you take them as credible on an individual basis, you would sit in your room drinking distilled water till you died.

So until I read a variety of posts showing scientific evidence of some unseen danger to HCG I will continue using it.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PS Here is the post.

"Q: Is HCG administration necessary on trenbolone ?

Not unless you find your body is extremely sensitive to HPTA shutdown and you have a very difficult time restoring it during the post-cycle weeks. I have not found it necessary for myself, due to running short cycles. If you wish to maintain testicular size and function while on cycle, HCG can be used. However, this is for the most part a personal preference among users. My personal opinion is that I see far too many people excessively relying on HCG in the first place. It is very easy to destroy your body's endogenous LH secretion with it, and is one of the reasons why strongly advise against its constant use while on-cycle. IF it were to be used at all, I advise only during the first week or so of PCT to give the testes a jumpstart - that's IT."

Keep in mind that the common thought has been that use of small amounts of HCG 250IU's twice per week is not shown to cause much danger to feedback loop when used in these amounts.

As for me personally I am on TRT (Blast and Cruise) so its a no brainer, back a year and a half ago when a cetain supplier stopped selling HCG I went through a fairly long period with no HCG my boys were shrunken very badly and ejaculation, sex drive etc was suffering, now after about 6 months of biweekly injections my volume and function is back to normal so as said for me this is a no brainer.
    ironbeck likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Coming off cycle and using clomid will get them to return to size. You may be more prone to shrinkage than others to begin with. Some is to be expected.

Coming off cycle and simply doing PCT will get them back to size. While I noticed a bit of shrinkage, it wasn't a lot and I didn't notice any change in performance. The extra hassle, not to mention possible Luteinizing Hormone issues led me to conclude it's not worth the trouble.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Well good luck OP. Listen to these guys. Sorry but my balls NEVER shrunk at all. So good luck. ...crazy mike

Thread Information