kickerl7 is offline New Member

Should I try Super DMZ?

I'm a 26 year old male. 145 pounds 5"10'. I've got Super DMZ RX 2.0 that I was going to start using the end of last year but moved and no longer have a gym membership. When I did have a membership I would lean up but could never really build muscle like I wanted no matter how hard I tried. I eat all the time and never really gain.

I currently bike about 15-20 miles a day with a road bike. As well I do what I can with out a gym. I was wondering if I kept biking and started a Super dmz cycle and did what I could outside of the gym. I've got access to insanity dvds that I could start.

What I want to achieve is getting some bulk in my shoulders/chest but still lean where I can still bike.

Any advise would be helpful.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Negative/no

Can you elaborate on that no?

Well its been a while since ive been familiar with Prohormones but based of the chemical name and the dose I says its superdrol..which you might as well kill your liver with a gun, and im not sure what the other chemical is.

Prohormones are steroids that are constantly being changed so that they dont break the law, so basically your taking a fairly new hormone that no one knows exactly what it is or its side effects because the chemical is being changed every couple years. SO likely you will experience high side effects with short term gains. And on superdrol most likely be to lethargic to even ride your bike a mile.

Also if you are only 145 pounds then you need to work on your diet because after you get of the prohormone you will eventually go back to weighing the same you do know and possibly have damaged your body.

Superdrols toxicity to the liver will cause you to be extreamely tired and all sorts of side effects. you will blow up then deflat because you cant build that much real muscle in 3 weeks and you wont be able to take it much longer because it is so bad for your body and you'll want to die. If you are dead set on taking something, take a legit steroid that has been around for decades that people know is "safe". Besides if you are a cycliest there are better options that will give you what you want. Superdrol is a Mass builder. Not for endurance

What would you recommend I do? I'm tired of putting a lot in with nothing to show. Also I eat almost nonstop and its almost all foods with high nutritional value. I never gain weight be it fat or muscle. Most I've been was 150 last year when I was hitting the gym.

Well i hate to say it. there is no other way to gain weight other then calories. Write down your diet and total your protein carb and total calories for a week. There are calculators online that tell you how much you need to eat just to maintain your current weight. If your goal is to bulk up, then I would probably start with not riding your bike that much. that's got to burn around 1,000 calories if not way more...

Quote Originally Posted by kickerl7 View Post
    What would you recommend I do? I'm tired of putting a lot in with nothing to show. Also I eat almost nonstop and its almost all foods with high nutritional value. I never gain weight be it fat or muscle. Most I've been was 150 last year when I was hitting the gym.

I'm really not sure how I could eat much more. I eat about four meals a day and snack between. Its a running joke at work that I have a tape work/ hollow leg. Thanks for the info appreciate it.

Less cardio man. But seriously if you decide you must take something dont take Superdrol

I'm really not sure how I could eat much more. I eat about four meals a day and snack between. Its a running joke at work that I have a tape work/ hollow leg. Thanks for the info appreciate it.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Lay out your diet. Please include macros (pro/carb/fat). I guarantee you are not eating enough consistently to support the mass you want to have. I guarantee it.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah, prohormones are crap bro.

Not really sure about how much protein/carb/fat Ive been taking in.

But I've Been juicing fresh veggies for breakfast making a green juice and a orange juice and then about two hours later Ill eat two bananas and a V8 energy drink or a special K shake and two packs of fruit snacks.

Lunches I'll eat left overs from dinner. Normally Spaghetti, Steak, chicken, porkchops and cheese burgers on the George Forman. With potatoes/fries or other veggies. I rarely eat out.

Tonight I grilled chicken, squash/zucchini and asparagus.

Drink V8 fusion/energy drinks, water and about a pepsi or two a day.
    Ill also blend fruit smoothies every couple days or so.

If I dont eat every couple hours I'll start to feel drained. I'll eat and feel great. Ive got a very fast metabolism and its expensive and annoying.

Also been taking DHEA cant really notice I am taking it.
    Last edited by kickerl7; 04-21-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Last fall had a team at work come and do a health assessment and I had a

4% body fat
    20.67 body mass
    cholesterol was 110
    and LDL was 58.

Said I was healthy just said I should eat more.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Not really sure about how much protein/carb/fat Ive been taking in.

But I've Been juicing fresh veggies for breakfast making a green juice and a orange juice and then about two hours later Ill eat two bananas and a V8 energy drink or a special K shake and two packs of fruit snacks.

Lunches I'll eat left overs from dinner. Normally Spaghetti, Steak, chicken, porkchops and cheese burgers on the George Forman. With potatoes/fries or other veggies. I rarely eat out.

Tonight I grilled chicken, squash/zucchini and asparagus.

Drink V8 fusion/energy drinks, water and about a pepsi or two a day.
    Ill also blend fruit smoothies every couple days or so.

If I dont eat every couple hours I'll start to feel drained. I'll eat and feel great. Ive got a very fast metabolism and its expensive and annoying.

Also been taking DHEA cant really notice I am taking it.
    If you are eating more than 2500 cals a day with this i would be shocked.

So what should I do to get in more cals without sacrificing a semi healthy diet.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    So what should I do to get in more cals without sacrificing a semi healthy diet.
    First thing I would do is find out how much I was taking in each day and then adjust. You may only need 250 more cals or 1000. Who knows?

Honestly dude for the 3rd time...if you think you cant eat more try not riding your bike 20 miles a day...thats probably 1/3-1/2 of your calories burnt right there..

Thread Information