Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flexxer

Thread: First jab

dirtyman is offline Junior Member

First jab

So, as some may know I've been crapping myself about first jab. I've done it, finally done it! it took 3 hours of standing there, phone calls, texts of encouragement. 3 different pin lids, deciding on 3 different locations and 7 alcohol swabs...was just too nervous to do it.... Then I just went for it. In the glute. Painless, easy. My only concern was I was shaking so much I moved the needle about alot! For people in my situation, it's just a tiny pin, do it (:

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Good on ya mate, moving the pin about because of shaking is no biggie you may be a little sore at the injection site tomorrow.............
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Cheers mate! My main worry was moving about and in and out that I may hit a vein of artery and be pumping into that lol making my aspirating pointless! Luckily all was ok!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    It's much easier than you're making it to be! Psyching yourself out

Exactly mate, I was so nervous and over thinking, and when I done it almost felt good - was so easy and painless I feel silly for physching myself out.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mmm... I remember the adrenalin rush my first time. Good times!

Alright john is offline Junior Member
    Well done its a big thing at first but it will get easier. I always asked friends to do it but doing my own now.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Lol. Been there... I had a friend do it for the first half of my first cycle. Then he deployed and I had to do it on my own, pretty much crapped myself but its so easy. Idk. It's all mental

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    I felt like a junky the first time I pinned myself because I was so excited to do it.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ed pins soon kill the excitment of pinning that's for sure...gets old real quick

So an update, woke up today and felt like I'd been kneed in the arse. Not overly painful, more of a constant dull ache. There is a lump there now this evening with concerns me... It's not hot or sore to press but it's there. I was shaking so much as I was injecting that it may have gone sub q as the needle was moving in and out of depth with my tremors? Or does anyone else have any ideas? Is it normal for first shot. I washed hands and glute serveral times, swabbed vial, changed needles after drawing, alcohol swabbed the site about 4 times due to hesitations. Just a bit concerned I've got an infection on first jab!!!

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Yeah, with your first few pins in "virgin muscle, " PIP will hurt like a bitch for a few days. PIP is way worse than any pin I've ever stuck in myself. Don't worry, it gets a LOT better. Try to use two hands to keep it steady, inject very slowly, and use two injection sites if you're pinning a lot of product, like more than 100mL or so. All these will help with PIP.

Cheers oatmeal. I'm reassured about the pip but still concerned about lump.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Don't worry about it yet. IT could be that you were swirling the needle around in there, cutting up tissue, it could be the oil hasn't moved yet, it could be swelling from your first injection, etc.
    The chances of infection are REALLY low if you followed good protocol.

Ok buddy... Thanks for info and advice, it's much appreciated.

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Pinned my first jab yesterday too, 50mg tren ace and 25mg test prop. I just maned up and went for it thinking i probably got to do this for the next 10 weeks every day. Hands started shaking too but all went good. No PIP either, feeling it sometimes but that's it

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonious View Post
    Pinned my first jab yesterday too, 50mg tren ace and 25mg test prop. I just maned up and went for it thinking i probably got to do this for the next 10 weeks every day. Hands started shaking too but all went good. No PIP either, feeling it sometimes but that's it
    U shouldn't be using Tren on your first cycle

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyman View Post
    So an update, woke up today and felt like I'd been kneed in the arse. Not overly painful, more of a constant dull ache. There is a lump there now this evening with concerns me... It's not hot or sore to press but it's there. I was shaking so much as I was injecting that it may have gone sub q as the needle was moving in and out of depth with my tremors? Or does anyone else have any ideas? Is it normal for first shot. I washed hands and glute serveral times, swabbed vial, changed needles after drawing, alcohol swabbed the site about 4 times due to hesitations. Just a bit concerned I've got an infection on first jab!!!
    Probably just nervous and needle was shaking around. Glute is hard enough when you're calm. I always suggest quads for first pin

DuggyPhresh is offline Junior Member
    Why quads for first? I mean ease of application seems obvious enough, but is that the main idea here?

orbitz21 is offline Junior Member
    good job. the first few times I did it i was a little scared too and stuck it slow all the way in. not knowing it makes more painful. now I just go right in. it still hurts a bit from time to time but its far better than doing it slow

Frontrow12 is offline New Member
    My first one I must have watched/read the how to inject posts 10 times, drawn countless imaginary lines on my leg, changed my mind 30 times and was shaking like a leaf! Afterwards I had a look at myself and wondered what the fuss was about!

SuperVision is offline New Member
    I find what helps for me is putting a lot of pressure on the injection site after I pin. For a good two minutes I'll press and massage the area, seems to take away all PIP for me. I remember my first shot using a 25G pin; pushing the oil out required a ton of force and by the time I finished I was DRENCHED in sweat and needed another shower lmao.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Trust me after the 4th or 5th injection you become very used to it. Before you know it you will be injecting while chatting with your mates over phone

AlinSR is offline new member
    It will get easier.

Flexxer is offline New Member
    Close yr eyes and do it
    CanadianBeefcake likes this.

Thread Information