greggyb is offline New Member

Need Advice on New Cycle

im 26
    5'9

workout 6 days a week

im starting HGH with two topical tests

the two topicals are forma stanzol and RS Transaderm

i am thinking of taking 1.5 iu's in the morning and then 1.5 iu's at night

my goal is to shed fat... i have about 20% BF and would like to be down around 12-15

my workout routine works as ive gained definition gradually but quickly and am starting cardio but the past 2 weeks i have been smoking pot and getting the munchies and gaining back all the excess weight.. i stopped smoking today... also my hgh and topical regiment will start next monday...

just looking for peoples opinions on dosage and when the right time to take it and what not.. thank you... brand new to the site and look forward to being a heavy contributor in the future... thanks again

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think you need to do some research buddy. HGH is long term commitment requires 6-12 months. Topicals are just. It gonna get you what your thinking. The nutrition section would be a great place to start to get the bodyfat down and while your working on that read all the educational threads on AAS PCT and AI so you get a complete understanding of cycling.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think you need to do some research buddy. HGH is long term commitment requires 6-12 months. Topicals are just not gonna get you what your thinking. The nutrition section would be a great place to start to get the bodyfat down and while your working on that read all the educational threads on AAS PCT and AI so you get a complete understanding of cycling.

Thread Information