Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By P.Money

Thread: Anavar cycle

justo is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys I've been thinking about doing a cycle of some sort and by my research I've came to the conclusion that Anavar is one of the most mild aas compared to others. I'm no expert but this is just what I've read. When I say mild I don't mean effectiveness I mean in the sense of side effects and liver toxicity. Would you reccomend an Anavar only cycle compared to a test e only cycle for a begginer?

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    No, need test on any cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985
    No, need test on any cycle.
    So you couldn't just do an Anavar only cycle?

EKFitness is offline Member
    I wouldn't recommend it, but it is prob the only worthwhile oral only cycle.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Age? Workout History? Stats?

Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness
    I wouldn't recommend it, but it is prob the only worthwhile oral only cycle.
    Fair enough....I'm 23 70kg around 15-18% body fat 5'9 been lifting for a few years. my natural weight is just under 10 stone. I want to bulk up I eat around 3500 calories a day my diet is not 100% clean if I'm honest but I'm just looking for the best cycle and the safest way. By the sounds of things it's gonna be a test e only cycle but if any one could swing a word of two of advise I'd be greatful.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Anabolic4Health is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Mickey for the link. Good stuff.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Anytime bro.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AsEpSiS View Post
    Age? Workout History? Stats?
    These are a HUGE help so we can custom fit to your needs.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    as someone who has run a couple var only cycles... yes you can run var only. unfortunately the status quo here is you cant. I have had very successful var only cycles gaining a very lean 8lbs, good strength gains and vascularity, next to zero sides and very little shutdown. no estrogen worries, no hair loss concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979
    as someone who has run a couple var only cycles... yes you can run var only. unfortunately the status quo here is you cant. I have had very successful var only cycles gaining a very lean 8lbs, good strength gains and vascularity, next to zero sides and very little shutdown. no estrogen worries, no hair loss concerns.
    Wat u mean the status quo hear is that you can't?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by ata1979
    Very little shutdown? You mean total shutdown

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    not everyone gets shut down hard. nearby everyone in my gym is cycling now, 500 test ew, deca winstrol tren etc, and nobody doesn't even know whats a PCT. the most of them won't get shutdown, most of them don't even get gyno, actually only 2 guys got gyno, and obviously nobody knows whats an AI.
    so for a couple of pills of anavar , I don''t think you'll get shutdown, nor livertoxicity, but If you ask me, I wouldn't risk that. some say to add proviron for better libido, but its up to you, I wouldn't try that.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    It doesn't cause total shutdown, I know some one in the middle of a tren , var, test cycle at high mg and he just knocked his girl up...so much for total shutdown.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    @justo
    What I mean by the statue quo is that most members knock var cause its an oral and believe that every cycle must include test in it. I think that var is the exception to that rule and could be run by itself.

@panntastic
    Total shutdown? dude, I think your dealer must have given you something else and said it was var if you got totally shutdown or your body is super sensitive.

I'm not saying var does not shut you down alittle but compared to others its very mild in that aspect.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    Hey guys I've been thinking about doing a cycle of some sort and by my research I've came to the conclusion that Anavar is one of the most mild aas compared to others. I'm no expert but this is just what I've read. When I say mild I don't mean effectiveness I mean in the sense of side effects and liver toxicity. Would you reccomend an Anavar only cycle compared to a test e only cycle for a begginer?
    a test only cycle would have less sides than a var only cycle...

your body produces testosterone naturally, i don't think it makes oxandrolone naturally...

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    a test only cycle would have less sides than a var only cycle...
    I would highly debate this comment.......

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    not everyone gets shut down hard. nearby everyone in my gym is cycling now, 500 test ew, deca winstrol tren etc, and nobody doesn't even know whats a PCT. the most of them won't get shutdown, most of them don't even get gyno, actually only 2 guys got gyno, and obviously nobody knows whats an AI.
    so for a couple of pills of anavar, I don''t think you'll get shutdown, nor livertoxicity, but If you ask me, I wouldn't risk that. some say to add proviron for better libido, but its up to you, I wouldn't try that.
    Please do not listen to this guy. Anavar will shut you down and does require a PCT. the fact that guys in his gym are getting gyno is that they are uneducated to the proper use of AAS. No one should get gyno on cycle unles they have failed to control estrogen/prolactin.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What is a 'little shutdown'? Is shutdown not shutdown? How can you be less shutdown than shutdown if you are shutdown?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I've personally taken Anavar only cycles in the past. I have never been Flacid on any of them. I have personally NEVER been shutdown.

People need to understand that some of these tests are one subject, they see one test and think oh that's how it is for everyone. Not everyone responds the same way to every compound. Unless you have taken an anavar only cycle yourself and seen how it has affected you then you really shouldn't respond because you have no first hand knowledge.

Now to the guy above, you DEFINITELY need PCT on ANY cycle, just to be safe.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Anavar will either suppress or " shutdown" your HPTA no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's dose and individual dependant. Suppression to some level is a guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...and for the idiot that said guys are running 500mg of test and all the other shyt and not being shut down. Please refrain from posting absolute false claims

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    I will speak from personal experience here. I did an Anavar only cycle, it was my first cycle. I shredded very little fat and was a bit more vascular however it wasn't worth it. It could have been done with a bit more dedication to a cleaner diet and increased cardio. I think it's a waste of a cycle to run such a mild compound like anavar, you just have to get over the fact that if you want real results you're gonna have to pin. You can plan your cycle so you only have to pin a couple times a week with longer esters. And yes, anavar will suppress your HPTA it sure did for me. I would highly suggest not to run it without test.
    Lunk1 likes this.

Thread Information