Thread: Gyno Symptom

Zoogbuild is offline New Member

Gyno Symptom

I am 14 days in on test E and Dbol and I started to get sore to the touch nipples.. I am running forma stanzol for ai but I guess its not working. I have letro on hand should I start dosing with that? should I do gyno reversal dosing amount or gyno prevention dosing amount? Should I drop the dbol?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I would use STANE as a precautionary

12.5mg ed

could be prolactin to

blood work bro
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 04-25-2013 at 12:08 PM.

sorry for double post
    Last edited by Zoogbuild; 04-25-2013 at 10:46 AM.

I know i mean I just been using forma day 1-14... tough to get bloodwork in canada also I read that letro can stop prolactin as well?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoogbuild
    I know i mean I just been using forma day 1-14... tough to get bloodwork in canada also I read that letro can stop prolactin as well?
    Sort out your estrogen and that will keep prolactin at bay. What is your A.i dose and how often?

just forma stanzol alone, 7 pumps in morning 7 pumps at night after shower.... should I pickup some arimidex ? take them together?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoogbuild View Post
    I am 14 days in on test E and Dbol and I started to get sore to the touch nipples.. I am running forma stanzol for ai but I guess its not working. I have letro on hand should I start dosing with that? should I do gyno reversal dosing amount or gyno prevention dosing amount? Should I drop the dbol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoogbuild View Post
    just forma stanzol alone, 7 pumps in morning 7 pumps at night after shower.... should I pickup some arimidex? take them together?
    First and foremost, dump the OTC bullshit AI. Thats your problem right there. Quite messing around and gambling with these nonsense money grabbing b.s products and pick up a proper solid Aromatase Inhibitor from a reputable source like AR-R .com.

Adex or Aromasin . Its that simple. Don't complicate it.

thanks for the tough love mickeyknox(no homo), i'll head in to get some adex, can I continue the forma it works well for fat loss? will the adex make the sensitive nipples go away or should I letro?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    no need for the letro as of yet... control your E2 and your prolactin should get under control. By the sounds of it you do not have gyno, just irritable nipps. Which is a sign of High E2, control e first.... then examine

yes do what mickey said

ar-r is the way to go

your all to smart around here really appreciate the help. I picked up some arimidex today and Ill start running that as well as my forma, if anything changes i'll hit this thread back up... thanks guys!

Thread Information