LayTheWood28 is offline New Member

What to use for a safe but effective cutting and athletic perfomance cycle?

I'm new to the forums but am looking for some help. I am in very good shape and pretty cut up as it is being a former collegiate athlete. I am about 5"8 190. I have a nice set of abs but am really looking to get them shredded for the summer. I am also an athlete and still play baseball and football in my free time so I would hate to take anything that would make me too big or hurt in me in those aspects. I would also be looking to increase my speed and lifts. I am aware that anavar or winstrol would probably do the trick. Could anyone advise me to which for my situation. I would prefer something oral though i know it's less effective. Thanks everyone for your help!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ok I can see that your 27 on your profile so that is fine...

But can I ask you what your current nutrition plan with macros is looking like and your training routine....

As far as the routine, is it well planned out or do u just go by feel? Any plan for progression

I'm trying to put you off gear hear, I'll be honest.... Most people can achieve exactly what they want just by optimising there training and nutrition plan.....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The only thing safe is nothing at all.

I guess the correct term would be "safer than others". but as for training I keep the same regiment from college mixing explosive olympic lifts with core and flexibillity as well as some explosive sprint workouts. My diet is pretty clean for the most part. Chicken, fish, beef, veggies, water milk etc. I do spend alot of time training and focusing on fitness. I may not need anything but was thinking something might be a pretty nice pre summer addition

Quote Originally Posted by LayTheWood28 View Post
    I guess the correct term would be "safer than others". but as for training I keep the same regiment from college mixing explosive olympic lifts with core and flexibillity as well as some explosive sprint workouts. My diet is pretty clean for the most part. Chicken, fish, beef, veggies, water milk etc. I do spend alot of time training and focusing on fitness. I may not need anything but was thinking something might be a pretty nice pre summer addition
    So by reading this post I know for a fact that you have no real structure to your nutrition or training.....

If I were you I'd focus on optimising what you can naturally before you try and make up the slack by using a PED... I wish I'd have done this from the start....

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

I just dont know how much detail you want in that category but if that is considered no structure than i guess thats what it is. So you are saying to basically avoid a ped and continue naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by LayTheWood28 View Post
    I just dont know how much detail you want in that category but if that is considered no structure than i guess thats what it is. So you are saying to basically avoid a ped and continue naturally?
    What I'm saying is if I was still a natural and I knew what I know now I would stay a natural until I reached my real natural potential.....

Obviously this is your call but once you decide to run AAS that's it, you can't go back in that, what's done is done.....

If your not counting macros, not consistently hitting your macros on a daily basis, not consistently making progress in the gym or not on a well planned and structured periodized training program then I would stay natural and optimise what you can without drugs....

But hey, that's just my opinion based on what I have learnt.....

Thread Information