Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Headaches Using PH cycle???

RaW InStiNcTz is offline Junior Member

Headaches Using PH cycle???

Hey Everyone,
    So I'm on my 8th day of using Pro Tren and h Drol cycle. On my 2nd day I started getting headaches and found myself tired most of the day I up my calorie intake and notice that when I drank coffee my head ache would go away. It is now my 8th day and the headaches have returned, caffeine has helped but I'm wondering why im still tired and the headaches persist. Below I listed what I am taking maybe this will shed light on why the headache.

100mg Pro Tren (empty stomach)
    25mg H Drol
    Cup of coffee

At the gym I buy a thermo drink and work out 3 hours doing 25 min cardio then 45 min each body part. Then I do machines and finish on cables and doing 500 sit ups Leaving the gym I have the following in my shaker cup:

1000mg x2 Taurine
    1tsp milk thistle
    24g ON whey protein
    scoop of gludamine GL3
    2 capsules of protex cycle assist
    1 tab of Liv. 52

7 hours later I take

50mg pro tren
    25mg H Drol

6 hours later I do it again

then take the cycle assist (2 caps) right before bed

Also I take pain killers for my herniated disc (lower back) which is Vicodine ES 7.5/750mg, but my doc switched it to Norco 10.0/ 325 and will start them on the first of the month. I have up my calorie intake eating twice a day, mainly eat high carbs in the afternoon and protein with a bit of carbs around 6pm
    Last edited by RaW InStiNcTz; 04-25-2013 at 11:00 PM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pro hormones are dangerous, i wouldn't touch them..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Pro hormones are dangerous, i wouldn't touch them..
    Agreed that is why I'm thinking of just dropping the cycle, running PCT, Clomid, and DAA. I hesitated to run AAS, I figured PH would be the safe way. After doing extensive research I see I might have been wrong, which is why I'll be running Dbol 30mg with Test @ 500mg Just worried about bloat

Quote Originally Posted by RawHackz View Post
    Agreed that is why I'm thinking of just dropping the cycle, running PCT, Clomid, and DAA. I hesitated to run AAS, I figured PH would be the safe way. After doing extensive research I see I might have been wrong, which is why I'll be running Dbol 30mg with Test @ 500mg Just worried about bloat
    keeping your diet clean and controlling estrogen with the use of an AI will limit bloat..

I just finished reading Mickey's post I have both exe, and anastro but thinking I'll stick with Exe thanks for the heads up Kron. Quick question do you think Tren -V would help with the bloat?

Quote Originally Posted by RawHackz View Post
    I just finished reading Mickey's post I have both exe, and anastro but thinking I'll stick with Exe thanks for the heads up Kron. Quick question do you think Tren-V would help with the bloat?
    no..

tren will give you worse side effects than bloat....

Oh ok, Kron do you think using AI might help while running PH cycle?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    2 pro hormones, caffeine, a thermo drink, painkillers and, let me get this right - 3 hours in the gym????

Are you for real? Who hates you so much that they told you this would be good for you.

STOP and run your PCT. learn how best to train and I haven't even tried looking for any nutrition plan you may even have.
    fit2bOld likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    2 pro hormones, caffeine, a thermo drink, painkillers and, let me get this right - 3 hours in the gym????

Are you for real? Who hates you so much that they told you this would be good for you.

STOP and run your PCT. learn how best to train and I haven't even tried looking for any nutrition plan you may even have.
    Lol, I guess old habits die hard I've always trained 2 1/2 - 3hrs a day mon - fri. When I played football we trained 2 a days totaling about 6-7 hrs. My workout were always 3 hrs just the head aches began when I added the PH.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    How's your blood pressure?
    Hows your Water consumption?

I would quit putting that garbage into your body if I were you...

Dang Aus I think you hit it on the head I'm 156/82 haven't kept an eye on water intake. Its good while in the gym but not optimal during the day. I think B.I.B is right I'll be dropping PH and after PCT running Dbol and test

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by RawHackz

Lol, I guess old habits die hard I've always trained 2 1/2 - 3hrs a day mon - fri. When I played football we trained 2 a days totaling about 6-7 hrs. My workout were always 3 hrs just the head aches began when I added the PH.
    Guess you guys weren't to good at football because after all that gym time your muscles would be well over trained.
    500 sit ups come on that's excessive
    And you exercise each body part every day?

How long you been lifting and what are your stats?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by RawHackz
    Dang Aus I think you hit it on the head I'm 156/82 haven't kept an eye on water intake. Its good while in the gym but not optimal during the day. I think B.I.B is right I'll be dropping PH and after PCT running Dbol and test
    I'm sure BIB isn't saying run test dbol either

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic

I'm sure BIB isn't saying run test dbol either
    Ha ha, not even an intimation that he should.

OP resolve your training and any nutrition issues and I guarantee you will grow. Until you have those issues resolved please don't even think about AAS.

We have the relevant sections to help you
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, for your own sake, you need to get off the hydrocodone. You shouldn't even be considering a cycle if you've got a herniated disc so bad that you need a narcotic.

Whether or not you're going to ever do another cycle, you still need to get off those pain meds. Work on getting your back healthy.

Gizmo79 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, im a Junior member with beginner knowledge, but even I can tell you that you don't know what you're doing and playing with the wrong kind of Fire. Drop the roids, get onto PCT, clean out your system, do some homework on good workout programs, compile one to suite your needs, run clean with your program for a few months, making small changes weekly to perfect it, and if after about 8 months of this and eating right you feel you want a boost or you have reached a plateau, then you do some thorough homework and revisit the roid option. Imo. The way you are going about this, you're going to kill yourself!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So I went to the gym yesterday was there ONE hour. Totally trashed my bi's and tri's hit some abs. Was gone and home while everyone else was doing thier 3 hour deal. I'm one of the bigger guys at my gym.
    Moral of the story. Less is more. Hit it hard and fast. Eat clean and get a good nights sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Guess you guys weren't to good at football because after all that gym time your muscles would be well over trained.
    500 sit ups come on that's excessive
    And you exercise each body part every day?

How long you been lifting and what are your stats?
    I made All-American (Strong Safety), and of course we did not weight train for 6-7 hours. There is a lot more than just lifting weights. The reason I emphasize the training was to explain where I adapted the cardio training. Also I don't max too often mostly ran 16-12 reps (upper body) and 20-16 reps (lower) @ about 85% As for my training knowledge I've been weight training since I was 14 years old, which would make it about 19 years now (I'll be 33 this year)
    Also a 3 hr workout consist of doing 2 body parts such as chest/ bi's, back/shouders and such. Doing about an hour so or per body part (weights,machines, and cables all included in that hour and no I don't do all three it just depends on body part and day) I do 25-45 min max cardio and what's left over is usually touch-up.
    I'm not some noob looking to take a short cut, I've trained and diet properly while natural. My question was why the "Headaches" since doing PH. Everything has been fine such as gains, I felt I hit pinnacle and looked to PH to push me past it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    OP, for your own sake, you need to get off the hydrocodone. You shouldn't even be considering a cycle if you've got a herniated disc so bad that you need a narcotic.

Whether or not you're going to ever do another cycle, you still need to get off those pain meds. Work on getting your back healthy.
    I wish I could just drop the pain meds bro, but as anyone with my injury would tell you the pain is excruciating. Given my injury my only option is surgery, which is something I'm not ready to do just yet. Everyone I've seen post surgery with this type is in a cane or with limited mobility. I take my pain pills at night time right before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    So I went to the gym yesterday was there ONE hour. Totally trashed my bi's and tri's hit some abs. Was gone and home while everyone else was doing thier 3 hour deal. I'm one of the bigger guys at my gym.
    Moral of the story. Less is more. Hit it hard and fast. Eat clean and get a good nights sleep.
    Can't argue with those guns fit

Thread Information