MrNasty81 is offline New Member

Exclamation "3 Week Critique," Comments needed.

Week 1: 400 mg Deca , 400 mg Test eth. - 25 mg Nolva ED
    Monday - Started running at 172.2lbs with BF at 20% (weird since my abs were clearly visible, but I guess that's what I get after a 3 week long binge of drinking beer and eating pizza). Every Morning (on an empty stomach) I take my weight and BF on a home scale that measures with an electronic pulse. I know these scales cant be to reliable, but there good for a general idea of things.
    Thursday - I've been training hard and eating everything in sight, including small children. My weight, however, is pretty much the same. Since Monday, I've actually dropped 2.2 pounds and 2% BF. I'm now 170.0 even with a BF of 18%. I'm sure this is only because I cleaned up my diet and started drinking a shit load of water. I have also quit drinking ALCOHOL. We'll see how it goes......

Week 2: 400 mg Deca , 500 mg Test eth. - 25 mg Nolva , 1 pill Prov. ED (? mg)
    Monday - Feeling good so far. I weighed in this morning at 174.8lbs with a BF of 18%. I want to get the BF lower, a lot lower, and plan to in the following weeks to come. I'm going on a High Protein, low Carb diet for the remainder of the cycle. Carbs in the morning and high Protien and EFA's throughout the rest of the day.
    Thursday - Working out twice a day and going steady. Also, starting to notice a lil bulk to the muscle, but its most likely water retention :0\

Week 2: 400 mg Deca , 500 mg Test eth. - 25 mg Nolva , 1 pill Prov. ED (? mg)
    Monday - Weighed in this morning at 174.8, AGAIN. No gains as of yet. But getting mad pumps in the gym. Starting to feel a little stronger. BF still 18%. Getting discouraged though. I think I need more sleep. On an average I'm only getting 5-7 hours a night. NOT GOOD.
    Thursday - Getting serious pumps during work outs. Noticing some size, but haven't weighed yet. Shirts are getting tight. We'll see what she (the scale) says this Monday. I'm going to up my <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> intake even further, preferably around 300 g a day. Sleeping better and looking forward to the following weeks.

My goal is t bulk up this cycle, for 8 weeks, take 8 weeks off and start an EQ/WINNY cycle for anothr 8 weeks. During this Second 8 weeker I'll restrict cal.s and trim down. My next post will include break down ratio of Proteins/Carbs/Fats, Total Diet, Measurments, BF, and weight to date. All sugestions are welcome. "THANK YOU!".

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds alright...but keep the test level at 500...might want to go at least 10 weeks.

Kind of concerns me that you don't know the mg's of the Proviron you're taking. Why not just drop the Nolvadex over the next week and then do 50mg of Proviron ED (2 pills).

PS No need to work out twice a day...the body grows during rest.

Just MHO.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Looks about right. Are you wanting a critique because youre not seeing gains yet? This week should be the turn around point (week 4). Deca takes a long time to get going and test E takes a little less.

How many weeks are you going for? Hopefully at least ten. Its a good cycle but you might want to think about bumping the test if ya got it like Cash Money Boss here said.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    ...like Cash Money Boss here said.

That's MONEY BOSS HUSTLA!

MrNasty81 is offline New Member
    Thanx guys, here's my plan: Bulk this cycle, get as big as humanly possible......I'm 175lbs right now, but I'm striving for 200lbs. I know that's a huge goal, but who say it cant be done?? I determinded. Like I previousy stated, "Im going 8 weeks on - 8 weeks off - 8 weeks on." As for the Proviron , Im sure its 25 mg. I'm taking 1 a day along with Nolva to help with the bloat. But uh, Yeah this next week should be it, the turn around.....i know i have long acting esters, but its hard not to get impatient. Next cycle I'll probably hit some Prop, D-Bol/Anadrol , and something else.....not sure what. I'd liek to get a hold of some Tren . wont happen tho. Anyway, Thanx for the suggetions.

Try to go to at least 10 weeks!

Thread Information