Thread: Primo Vs Eq

Thetankman35 is offline New Member

Primo Vs Eq

What do you bros think of primo as opposed to equipoise when ran with testin and winstrol tabs. I have been reading a lot about both, just curious what you bros have to say

tank

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Chances that your EQ is legit is gonna be far better than your chances of getting legit primo. EQ is also gonna be much cheaper at an effective dose than the primo...

Thetankman35 is offline New Member
    well, this is also my first cycle, does that make any difference, i know primo is considered by many to be very weak, but at the same time i read tons of people saying they had great luck with it. It is better for keeping gains than eq correct?

Tank

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Primobolan is great for keeping gains and is much safer. Eq is descent but if I had my choice I would go with Primo. It will cost a little more but it is very clean and lite on your system. I love using Primo before shows to really lean out. Its great for that. Primo/Eq are similar each with it's own perks and drawbacks.

BTW what are you trying to do?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey why not use both. i couldn't decide btw the two either so i am taking a lower dose of both.

400mg eq
    200mg primo (for now till i get more then will bump to 300mg)
    50mg var

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I didn't realize this was your first cycle.

Not for nothing but why aren't you doing a simple sust cycle. maybe mix in a bit of dbol . It's your first cycle and you want to grow. This is the most important one you will ever take. The gains will be out of this world. Sust at 250mg bi weekly (weeks 1-8) dbol 25-35 mg ed (weeks 1-4). Since you don't know how your body is going to react throw in adex eod at 25mcg, post cycle do clomid 3 weeks after last inject. This is to get natural test up, and keep your wang workin. If you wanna lose some bf at the end do a little clen /NYC stack. Or even better mix in some winny depot last 3-4 weeks of cycleing.

Thread Information