Thread: Test Question

lookinginfla is offline New Member

Test Question

I have a few questions about test. First I dont post on here that much so I will give backgroun info again on myself.

6'5 285 20-25% bf, never used
    plan on getting to 15-18% bf prior to first cycle
    first cycle will consist of eq,winny,clen and t4 ( I know it is not nearly as strong as t3 but I can get all I want for free so I am going to give it a whirl)

Okay so here is my dilema, I have read the info about test cyponiate and still my questions werent really answered. I have access to cyponiate for free, I dont want to go into details but basically I frequent a place of business that has on hand no less then 5 10ml 200mg/ml cyponiate. I read the infor on cyp and it basically says a couple of things I didnt want to hear, besides the side effects, it says new users should stay away, and also that it will make you very smooth looking. So hear is what I thought I am so tempted to use this stuff cause it is just sitting there and I could go in and inject a very small dose like 200mg a week and nobody would notice. I know 200mg a week isnt really shit but here are the questions I wanted to find answers to.

1. At such low dosages would I have to take anit-estrogens during and clomid at the end?
    2. I believe that combined with the other two eq and winny I can achieve certain goals, that is diet effectively getting to a managable bf% and not lose strength or muscle, would test further aid to lose of strength while dieting strictly?
    3. At such low dosages what are my risks of the side effects?
    4. Lastly should I take it throught with eq or should I put it in front, back or middle.

Oh yeah one more question, I am not sure if anybody answered this question but I couldnt find the post that answered it, I saw somebody ask if the new supplement hot rocks which is supposed to help t4 convert into t3 will aid in the use of t4?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Test Question

Originally posted by lookinginfla
    So hear is what I thought I am so tempted to use this stuff cause it is just sitting there and I could go in and inject a very small dose like 200mg a week and nobody would notice.
    200mg EW won't do much. Secondly...you're telling us that you're planning on stealing the gear. Hmmm...might want to rethink this thread.

Thread Information