Thread: HCG question

cjrod1414 is offline New Member

HCG question

Will be starting a cycle soon is the hcg injected the same way the test e is or is it different and one more question do I wait 2 week before I start the hcg injections or should I start it the same week I start the aas

poppz is offline Senior Member
    i took my shot same day as my test shots,twice a week. and start from same time as cycle.insulin pins, just below the skin is fine.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Im or SubQ is fine but most here prefer SubQ.

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

thanks Mickey.... but theirs still a doubt in my mind so is it advised to take the HCG 2weeks after my first test e pin or do i start the hcg the day before my first test e pin.... thanks oh and i have no idea what subq is or im sorry thanks again....

If youre running Test E, you can administer the hCG the day before your Test shot. And begin day one is fine, but beginning wk 3 is fine too. Your call.

SubQ is subcutaneously. Meaning into the fatty tissue as opposed to IM, intramuscular which is into the mucsle tissue.

THANKS bro really appreciated all the help

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Technically speaking, you can run HCG during cycle...so start as early as you desire.
    Both the subcutaneous and IM administration methods are viable, but the reason the former is preferred is because it's quicker, i.e., peak concentrations of HCG are reached in approximately 16-20 hours following intramuscular injection, and in only 6 hours after subcutaneous injection.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Technically speaking, you can run HCG during cycle...so start as early as you desire.
    Both the subcutaneous and IM administration methods are viable, but the reason the former is preferred is because it's quicker, i.e., peak concentrations of HCG are reached in approximately 16-20 hours following intramuscular injection, and in only 6 hours after subcutaneous injection.
    Not sure i follow you here Magic. What exactly do you mean when your say "technically speaking"? Im under the impression there is no technicality when it comes to hCG , other than when to inject.

Just looking for some clarification and education bro. Thanks.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

Not sure i follow you here Magic. What exactly do you mean when your say "technically speaking"? Im under the impression there is no technicality when it comes to hCG , other than when to inject.

Just looking for some clarification and education bro. Thanks.
    To follow up your question, I was also under the impression that IM was absorbed more quickly than Sub-q? That's why most choose sub-q

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    To follow up your question, I was also under the impression that IM was absorbed more quickly than Sub-q? That's why most choose sub-q
    Magic likely misunderstood.

You are correct. The absorption rate is quicker using IM injection, but the response times are identical. No difference either way.

Thread Information