jat
    jat is offline New Member

First Cycle vs Second Cycle

Lets start off with all my basics:

Height: 6'1

Weight: 202 lbs

Bodyfat Percentage: 8%

Years Training: Around 5 years in the gym

Cycle History: I ran my first cycle last year (August 2012-October 2012) with a 30 day PCT afterwards. The cycle consisted of 250mg of test e twice per week for the first 8 weeks and then 300mg of test e twice per week for the last 4 weeks. Along with the test I also ran 0.5mg of arimidex every other day throughout the whole cycle all the way up till when I started my PCT. My PCT consisted of 20mg of nolvadex for 30 days, and 100mg of clomid for the first 20 days and 50mg of clomid for the last 10 days. A note on the PCT, I wanted to run 40/40/20/20 for the nolvadex and 100/50/50/50 for the clomid but I had to alter it slightly to match with what I had. I put on 22 lbs on my cycle and my bodyfat increased from about an 8% to an 11-12%. I kept 20 lbs of this after PCT.

Training: I am currently doing a Push/Pull/Legs routine that I do twice a week leaving me with 6 training days and 1 rest day each week. I also work abs a few times a week as well as however much cardio I need depending on my goals.

Diet: I have a good understanding of diet and I track all my macros religiously. My maintenance is somewhere in the range of 3600 calories and I am currently cutting on 3200. On my last cycle I was up to around 4500 at around 330P/580C/90F. The majority of my calories came from your typical "bro foods" like chicken, steak, fish, white and sweet potatoes, rice, nuts, olive oil, and a lot of veggies.

With that out of the way, I am about to start my second cycle. It is the exact same as my first cycle except I am adding a Tbol kick start for the first 5 weeks at 60mg per day. I also may add in some hcg , though I experienced next to know testicular atrophy on my last cycle.

So the question I am trying to get at is how I can compare this to stack up compared to my first cycle. I feel that I will actually better results this time around because I feel I have a better training routine and a better diet. However, I know someone at the gym that says the second cycle is never as good. He said he gained half as much the second. He claims that his diet was way better the second time but I find it hard to beleive because I seriously doubt his thought process in his diet and training schedule. So what do you guys think? I am hoping you will say I can expect great gains again as long as I got good diet and training haha

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Nope. As long as your diet and training was as good as it was during your first cycle then you will get better results considering the addition of tbol. My resulters get better with each cycle becuase I'm constantly perfecting my diet and periodically increasing doses.

- If you are not concerned with bloat then I would switch to dianabol .
    Last edited by Iron-56; 04-30-2013 at 04:22 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Just want to add that hCG is not just for TA. It helps with other organs too like the brain.

I would highly recommend you include hCG on cycle ate a min of 250iu 2/wk. It also promotes a smoother transition from on cycle to PCT.

jat
    jat is offline New Member
    Iron56: Yea I would add the dbol instead but because it is summer i dont want too have TOO much bloat going on

MickeyKnox: Thanks for the advice. I think I will get it. So 250iu 2 times per week all the way up to pct correct?
    Also with the ai the estrogen effects caused by hcg should not be a problem right?

Thread Information