Thread: So confused..

Stubbs8 is offline Junior Member

So confused..

Hi all,

I'm stubbs8. I am brand new here. Actually, this is my first post ever, anywhere. Please forgive me if I do something wrong. I have been lifting for about 8 yrs now, and could never get the results i am looking for. I am ready for the next level. Can anyone offer any guidance for me so that I don't get ripped off again? Also, what's up with the store?

Many thanks!

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbs8
    Hi all,

I'm stubbs8. I am brand new here. Actually, this is my first post ever, anywhere. Please forgive me if I do something wrong. I have been lifting for about 8 yrs now, and could never get the results i am looking for. I am ready for the next level. Can anyone offer any guidance for me so that I don't get ripped off again? Also, what's up with the store?

Many thanks!
    If you've been lifting 8yrs and not getting results something is wrong with your training or diet or both how old r u.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...

Please list you stats and diet. Might want to add your routine as well.

Thanks for your replies. My diet is mostly lean proteins and veggies. I consume boneless skinless chicken with 3 meals a day and fish or eggs for the other 2 combined with a starchy carb like broccoli. My lifting varies. So now I am isolating muscle groups. Today I did biceps and cardio. 3 sets of 10 with 4 different bicep exercises, then 15 min of cardio.

Also, I am 31 yrs old. I have tried different routines and trainers.

Thanks for your replies. My diet is mostly lean proteins and veggies. I consume boneless skinless chicken with 3 meals a day and fish or eggs for the other 2 combined with a starchy carb like broccoli. My lifting varies. So now I am isolating muscle groups. Today I did biceps and cardio. 3 sets of 10 with 4 different bicep exercises, then 15 min of cardio.
    If your trying to bulk up u have to fail the muscle most people believe they are working hard and there actually pacing them selfs to complete there work out. Go to YouTube look up Dorian Yates blood and guts watch all 5-6 episodes and apply it. Also your diet needs carbs complex oats brown rice yams and so forth.
    Here's an example of my bi day. Preacher curl 3 sets 1 st easy warmup
    2nd moderate, 3rd heavy to failure plus forced reps.
    As far as I'm concerned the only reason to count reps is to know if you need to increase your weight my 3 rd set I might fail at 5 reps force 2-3 more what ever it takes to fail the muscle.
    Next alt db's 3 sets same as above.
    Next bb straight bar 2 sets 1st moderate to heavy. 2nd to failure + 2-3 forced + 1negative
    if that don't totally wipe your bis out your one bad dude.
    All killer no filler don't waste time yaking with your bud 1min rest between sets
    Last edited by motoxposse; 04-30-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Ok, will do. I'm on it! Sounds like good stuff. Thank you! I do 1 min. Rests but maybe I need to not be such a stickler for the 8-10 reps. I will also go to the grocery and pick up some good carbs. I have been afraid of them in the past

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! There's a lot of great info in the stickey threads about AAS you should read up on to get a better idea of the protocols and dangers associated with. Here, we preach safe usage and won't recommend crap.
    As far as the store goes AR-R is great! But don't be confused. They don't actually sell steroids , just ancillaries, peptides, etc.
    and buy steroids .com. Don't bother with it. It's just supplements playing off of steroid names

Ok, will do. I'm on it! Sounds like good stuff. Thank you! I do 1 min. Rests but maybe I need to not be such a stickler for the 8-10 reps. I will also go to the grocery and pick up some good carbs. I have been afraid of them in the past
    Also just to add figure out your caloric needs there's calculators on the web (Harris Benedict method is one) eat big

Thanks chiveon! And I am a loyal chiver. I should've asked before I bought! Oh well, live and learn I guess. I have a lot of reading to do I see.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbs8 View Post
    Thanks chiveon! And I am a loyal chiver. I should've asked before I bought! Oh well, live and learn I guess. I have a lot of reading to do I see.
    Dont be disappointed Stubbs.

The above supplements are not illegal steroids , they are legal alternatives to steroids. They are similar to over the counter products that produce results and are designed to assist you in your goals provided you have your training and diet dialed in properly.

Many people have used them and reported solid gains and positive outcomes. But this is based entirely on each person’s diet, training, and genetics. Follow the instructions on the bottle.

Good luck.

Oh ok then. I'll def. give them a go. I'll report back for sure.

Thread Information