This will be my first cycle layout:

*Now, I am not about to purchase anything yet. I want to lay down a plan and see how it looks to you guys pending your feedback*

My personal stats:
Age- 24 yrs.
Height- 5' 6"
Weight- 160 lbs
Training Experience- 5+ years (by August it will be 6)
Diet- I do lean bulks with essentially minimal cuts as I can drop weight in the blink of an eye with lessened calories.
Cycle Diet Plan- Clean bulk (I want to clean bulk on my first cycle as that is most reasonable) with the ideal of eating 5-7 meals/day. I give this range because I am a student and have a job.
Training on Cycle- 4 to 5 days a week, haven't decided what split to do but I have been doing; Shoulders/Biceps, Legs/Tri's, Chest/Calves, Back/Traps (Depending on the week, rest days vary)

Test-E seems to be the most reasonable for a first cycle with doses ranging from 250-500mg so I will assess my natural test production to choose what dose is beneficial for me as I have read many debates over the mg range.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)- Found this online "PCT by steroid .com" (this is not designed by myself, I do not take credit)
This post was very helpful in understanding how we need to regenerate our natural test production and with the data backed by this member's explanation/plan it wouldn't be wrong to follow?

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

So,
Essentially running 250-500 mg of Test-E for at least 6 weeks to a max 12 weeks (administered Mon. and Thurs. seems most popular) followed by at most a week later after last injection for PCT is my plan.

How does this look? I this is just a base plan and wanted feedback if I am on the right track.

-GetAfterIt30