DRKside91 is offline New Member

first cycke please check it out!

hello everyone. im sorry if this is in the wrong thread, new to this forum.
    stats: hieght 5'7
    weight 150
    lifting for four years
    age- over 21 would like to leave at that.

I plan on doing a 10 week cycle of test cypionate of 250 mg twice a week so a total of 500mg, for 10 weeks.
    PCT consist of clomide and nolvedex which ill use 2 weeks after last pin.

I want to have a strict diet to help get as lean an cut an loose bf.
    i dont rlly know my exact intake,usually just eat a plate of food, enough to were my body feels best. never limited myself to feel "starved" or stuff myy face till my stomach hurts. I keep it basic with the protein, healthy fats an tons of green veggies/ fruit.
    pretty much just drink water an milk, but will be cutting out milk for this, along with carbs.
    if i up my cardio, say 30-45 am then again later that night would that help loose the bf% ??
    also workout 5 days a week, for about an hour.

Goal: is to loose that 7% bf and to have a solid looking stomach( im about 15% bf now)
    macros i try to go around 3,000 a day- to be honest i dont always count.. but i always try an eight my breaksfast at 8 and eat every 21/2- 3 hours,. at 8am, 12p.m and 5;pm are my "bigger" meals an all other meal are a bit smaller. my plan is to gain good size and get good deffinition, so a clean bulk. ill show an exapmle of my meals, may be different at times, but i try an keep it the same. any advise /opions would be awsome thanks!

8:00am
    3whole eggs 7 whites
    cup of aotmeal
    banna-or some fruit
    fat free or 1% millk
    water

10:00am
    little tna, protien drink,
    turkey sandwhich
    w/ spinach or some kind of veggies

12:00
    some kind of meat- chicken, hamburg
    cup of veggies
    FF milk or water

2:00
    some kind of meat- chicken ,hamburg, turkey
    veggies
    apple / banana/ orange(some kind of fruit)
    water

4:00pm
    meat, turkey sandhich2x, tuna, fish ,chicken
    fruit
    veggies/spinach

6pm
    could be anything, some meat tuna , chicken,(.any good source of protein))
    veggies
    water

8:00pm
    about 1cup of fat free cottage cheese, slice of wheat with natural penutbutter

10pm- protien drink whey, slow absorption

all drinks consit of: water-plan green tea(nothing added to it), and once in a while maybe once a day a glas of 2% of FF milk

I would like any advise, opinions or thoughts, anything and everything is good.
    Thanks!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Any prior cycle experience? Plan for hcg or an ai on cycle?

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    age- over 21 would like to leave at that.
    I'm confused, your profile says you are 21, but you're saying you are over 21? What makes you want to use AAS anyways?

im 23. but it's already decided. I want size, ive been lifting for about 4 years, an now i feel ready, and good with my diet an lifting regiment. it's been on my mind for about a yr so since then ive been workin on diet reading up on AAS an i am just looking for opions with diet, to gain that good size, but being lean as well. i love lifting and feel like ill always have it a part of my life, just want this one cycle an go back to nautral for anther yr or two depending on where im at in life.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why does your profile say 21? Post up some pics see what kind of base you got, 150lb is light, you could make a lot of gains without the use of AAS and messing with your body.

stpete is offline Banned
    Where are the complex carbs in your diet? You need to hit Nutrition Section to get it worked out. I may have missed something, but i only see oats at 8am.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	303085_653142351378978_1522163717_n.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	138026

well id be getting some in complex carbs with the veggies, an i have wheat bagels an bread, probly have pasta once in a while before work out, but want to keep carbs low .. have been an feel good dont feel weak have plenty of energy

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I realize your photo is not the greatest, but i can tell that you have worked hard and look pretty lean and solid. You also appear committed and seem to be determined to go ahead with this.

If you are set on doing a cycle i would recommend, like the others above, that you make every effort to ensure your diet is as perfect as can be. And that you educate yourself on everything that you're considering using.

Here is a link that will provide you with the mechanics of some solid cycles and also offers you some very important links at the end of the first page that explain every compound used in each cycle. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with all of them. Doing so, could make the difference between a successful cycle and a nightmare.

Good luck to you.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?517175-Most-Common-Beginners-Cycles-Look-here..#.UJZv62fX_fs

Thread Information