Wreckonize is offline New Member

First Cycle coming up in a few months.

Hey everyone, I'm planning my first cycle. Going to start end of November . Stats are

Age : 18 (I understand I'm young, my goals aren't to get shredded and lean and look good and go to clubs... I'm going to be a body builder, )
    Weight : 142
    BF : 13%
    Height : 5"3 ( I have been going to the doctors for a long time, I've always been small. They told me my growth plates are done and I'm not growing anymore, haven't grown sense I was first turned 16 :/.)

I have good size. A bit lean however, arms are nearly 16in...
    I'm not planning to do a cycle then continue, planning on doing a cycle putting on a good amount of mass and weight and stop gear till I'm around 21-23 years old.

Still deciding which test.
    For now we can say I'm thinking test-e 500mg and pct nolva/clomid.

Been researching a lot into diet, not really sure what my maintanence is, I don't gain easy but I'm not a hard gainer, if I want to gain weight I can. I'm not gonna lie and bullshit sayin I eat 4000 calories a day an don't gain lol.

Anyways, help with diet, constructive criticism is absolutely accepted.
    Please don't flame, or try to convince me other wise cause I'm to young, yeah I understand I'm young, I'm doing one cycle, doing it correctly I've been prepping for 4 months and when I actually cycle ill have 10 months of preparation.

Supplements...
    Whey.
    Fish oil.
    Joint pills
    Multi V
    Bcaa"s.

stpete is offline Banned
    So you have 4 months in the gym and learning how to eat?

Burnout is offline Junior Member
    have you seen the forum for diet and nutrition yet?

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and stop gear till I'm around 21-23 years old.
    I'm young, I'm doing one cycle
    You are 18 man, there is A LOT more to life than steroids at the age of 18, please reconsider.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Yea you need to get your diet in check first and formost at ur age natural gains are amazing. If your diet is close to optimal and you train right learning how to work out, which means don't go In and push as muc weight as possible cuz you will get hurt. Take it slow learn how to lift proper form is key. Your to young for gear man hold off you have e ought test in your body and can make more naturally if you do it all right you can get big.

No I've been researching a cycle for 4 months coming up on my third year in the gym by the time I cycle ill be 19 and my third year of training.

I'm 23 and still haven't done any cycle I will be 24 when I actually start my first an I have even got flack for that its nothing to do with growth plates. It has to do with the hormones and the systems in your body that regulate them and how you can permanently damage them and be on HRT for the rest of your life.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Dieting 101: Lean Bulking

***Dieting 101: Lean Bulking***

Workouts and Lifting techniques

LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS

Supplement Forum

SUPPLEMENT QUESTIONS

I have read the stickies (: was just wondering if anyone had specific details that have worked for them they'd like to share.

Yea Knox said it optimal diet , training, and knowledge of what you are putting in your body befor using aas.

Thread Information