VenicePump is offline Associate Member

Question about aromatization?

I do not know if anyone knows this or not. I been trying to find a direct answer by reading up on the internet, but can't seem to find anything relating to my question.

When testosterone aromatizes after injection. Does this decrease the testosterone levels in your body? Or does your testosterone levels stay the same, but your estrogen levels are just a bit high. Therefore you need an E Blocker...

I am trying to figure out how the process works. Because I was thinking in my head if a test shot starts to aromatize then it might be decreasing the testosterone levels in our body?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    you are correct.
    Testosterone is converted into estrogen, yielding more estrogen, and a reduction in testosterone.

thus, when you drop an ai such as letrozole or arimidex , you get estrogen rebound. your t-levels plummet, and your estrogen levels skyrocket.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When ever you introduce an exogenous androgen into your body, it shuts down natural testosterone production via hpta negative feedback loop. It says, holy shit we got way too much, don't produce anymore. Read up on how hpta works.
    The exogenous testosterone, after administration can aromatize because of the excess testosterone and lower level of estrogen. It tries to reach a certain test/estro ratio...kind of lol. That's why we take the aromatase inhibitor (ai). To block this conversion of test to estrogen.
    Last edited by Tron3219; 05-01-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    you are correct.
    Testosterone is converted into estrogen, yielding more estrogen, and a reduction in testosterone.

thus, when you drop an ai such as letrozole or arimidex, you get estrogen rebound. your t-levels plummet, and your estrogen levels skyrocket.
    When is the best time to do blood work? To make sure I am not producing too much estrogen, would week 2 be ok?

By the way, your second line of sentence did not make sense. You said your t-level plummet, and your estrogen levels sky rocket. When you take Arimidex it should kill that, not increase it...

Do you know a great reliable peptide source?

Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump

When is the best time to do blood work? To make sure I am not producing too much estrogen, would week 2 be ok?

By the way, your second line of sentence did not make sense. You said your t-level plummet, and your estrogen levels sky rocket. When you take Arimidex it should kill that, not increase it...

Depends on the ester your using. You need to make sure your test serum levels are pretty much maxed out to see if your ai is dialed in. You should take it from day one. When using a short ester, I'd think between 10-14 days would b good. With a longer ester, probably closer to 3 or 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Depends on the ester your using. You need to make sure your test serum levels are pretty much maxed out to see if your ai is dialed in. You should take it from day one. When using a short ester, I'd think between 10-14 days would b good. With a longer ester, probably closer to 3 or 4 weeks.
    I think I'll wait until end of week 3, get some more blood test down from doctor. He has me on 1 MG EOD right now. He kept repeating to much push the estrogen out.

Do you know a good connect to order peptides from. I am aware of RUI, but they are out of the country. Looking for someone in the US to get some liquidex unless ordering from RUI is safe...

Are you cycling or on trt? 1mg of adex eod? How much test r u on?

And I think ar-r is domestic and makes peptides

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post

"When you drop an ai such as letrozole or arimidex (meaning, stop taking it...) your estrogen levels skyrocket and your t levels plummet because all of the aromatase enzymes that were previously bound to the arimidex (which inhibits them from doing their job), are now free to gobble up your testosterone and produce estrogen.

When you take adex, yes, it should reduce estrogen conversion. When you stop taking it, what I said will happen.
    If you use exemestane, which is a suicidal inhibitor (kills off the enzyme, essentially), there is no rebound effect when you stop taking it.

Thread Information