wr1g4ty is offline New Member

Where can i get blood works

Does anyone no where I can get blood works done . I live in rugby in the midlands (uk) . Also does anyone no what I should get tested for - been on the gear for a year with no pct ( I know I've been reckless ) any help would be appreciated , thanks

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by wr1g4ty
    Does anyone no where I can get blood works done . I live in rugby in the midlands (uk) . Also does anyone no what I should get tested for - been on the gear for a year with no pct ( I know I've been reckless ) any help would be appreciated , thanks
    Wow and wow
    For starters go to your local needle clinic and ask for a full blood test
    If your clinic won't do bloods they can tell you the closest one that will

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What was wrong with this advice I posted in your other thread 3 days ago? You don't believe me?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    As Matt and I said, call your local needle exchange. My local one does and my old local one did/does. They won't take enough details for it to go on your medical record. If your closest one doesn't do it call around. They will do it for free. Otherwise mail order will cost you £100 or more plus finding someone to draw your blood.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes I believe u . I can't find the thread so started a new one . Can u repost what I need on this thread . I have subscribed to this one so won't loose it !

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    What was wrong with this advice I posted in your other thread 3 days ago? You don't believe me?
    I knew this thread looked familiar lol

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yes I believe u . I can't find the thread so started a new one . Can u repost what I need on this thread . I have subscribed to this one so won't loose it !
    You need to contact your local needle exchange. What else do you want to know? What do you think they will test for? You need your testosterone and E2 levels checked. When you get the results post them including the ranges, not just the results figures.

Please tell me you have started your PCT too?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Can anyone tell me an actual place where I can get my bloods done - rugby partnership needle swap scheme says they don't do it and they don't know anyone who does it - your help is appreciated

Can anyone tell me an actual place where I can get my bloods done - rugby partnership needle swap scheme says they don't do it and they don't know anyone who does it - your help is appreciated
    There's a needle exchange in Manchester that does also Birmingham shropshire

Connectorhector is offline Junior Member
    Just wondering if you must pct. I have friends that are stacking 40 winny Ed 50 tbol Ed and not using any pct. I know I'm gonna take some shot here but I started my first tbol winny stack four days ago and then started reading up and heard about pct. I guess they are seeming fine from doing this before so I didn't know it was such a big deal. Should I be worried I have no pct plan. I am taking two milk thistle a day. But that is all I had planned. Six weeks worth. I'm 36 yrs 6'. 185lbs. Low body fat. Healthy lean diet

Connectorhector is offline Junior Member
    Sorry I meant 40 tbol. 50 winny

Quote Originally Posted by Connectorhector
    Just wondering if you must pct. I have friends that are stacking 40 winny Ed 50 tbol Ed and not using any pct. I know I'm gonna take some shot here but I started my first tbol winny stack four days ago and then started reading up and heard about pct. I guess they are seeming fine from doing this before so I didn't know it was such a big deal. Should I be worried I have no pct plan. I am taking two milk thistle a day. But that is all I had planned. Six weeks worth. I'm 36 yrs 6'. 185lbs. Low body fat. Healthy lean diet
    That cycle is poor and not thought out at all

Your best to start a thread of your own
    Including your stats as you have here

Thread Information