retsnomteeks is offline New Member

tri-methyl help!

I found a pro hormone called tri-methyl xtreme. Been doing a lot of research on the methylsten that is in it. It is 7.5 mg per pill. It also includes 13-ethyl 15 mg and 2a3a Epi 15mg. With the research I've done, they say that the Epi is underdosed but the other two work well with each other. They also say that the Methylsten is more potent than Superdrol which was in the Tri-methyl 3.15 (no longer sold in stores).

Some forums from other sites state that this is a horrible pro hormone, but others say that they have gained 15-20 lbs off of it and it holds very little water retention. At the end it says to do a PCT from Arime by EPG. Is this pro hormone considered a anabolic steroid pill?

I was wondering if anyone knew about this product and if its even worth my time.

Thanks.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    I did a bottle last summer, got decent gains ^10lbs and strength increased a lot! Overall wouldnt do it again, i started bruising really easy and i only kept like 5lbs

Ok so in the end it really wasnt worth the time and money?

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    I mean i looked big that summer but i feel like i woulda been better off with a low dose of test...plus the over the counter PCT really wasnt strong enough, and i had to run letro while on cuz im really prone to gyno

Thank you for your info, its greatly appreciated!!! Think im gunna stick with my cycle of test!

Thread Information