mikeopsycho is offline New Member

Exclamation Start of cycle , side effects or what?

Hey, just started my cycle about four days ago of SWOLL-250, supposed to be taking 3 caps a day of this stuff, one in the AM and two after a workout. This is my second cycle ever, my previous was Finalflex 550xd , about 5 months ago, never did On cycle support with that one at towards thwe end had nose bleeds like crazy . Now recently starting last night on this cycle, ive been feeling sort of out of it, tight chest kinda feeling somethings a little hard to breath,my chest felt like it was kinda pumpin my heart fast when i was laying down but idk, now i do get anxiety once and awhile and have to take a low dose of xanax to stop the panic attacks, but this was a little different feeling, i also felt like my eyes were really really warm and i kinda felt dizzy when i turn my head and stuff like i just wanna close my eyes and passout real quick, this has been happening on and off since last night. On this cycle im also taking Super Cycle which is an ON CYCLE support and fish oils with all the liver/blood pressure herbs and stuff.

This is whats in the Swoll-250 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swoll-250-supp-facts.png 
Views:	643 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	138069 Its supposed to be Methylsten for size, Max Lmg for Mass and Deca & Hexadrone.

My bloodpressure today is 143/97

Now is this from the On cycle stuff? The Cycle itself? I mean its only been four days i didnt think it would be totally in my system already, but i feel it right now and its very uncomfy, feel lightheaded dizzy and like i wanna just close my eyes and lay down.

I mean the only time i felt kind of normal was when i was actually working out.
    Last edited by mikeopsycho; 05-01-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Bloodpressure level added

mikeopsycho is offline New Member
    My head feels so foggy and like theres pressure in it, never felt this with the previous cycle.

Thread Information