maskofjason is offline New Member

Gyno almost gone, new cycle?

I got a lump under my left nip from a test e and dbol cycle. I blame it on misuse and carelessness. I wound up taking some nova and letro which shrunk the lump to almost nothing, I had an appointment with a surgeon and he said there was less than a gram of fat there and it would be a pointless surgery. I'm happy the gyno has shrunk & want to do a cycle & enjoy it rather than freaking out about gyno. What do you guys think?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Do lots of research and learn about all the compounds and what they do. Learn what steps and products can help minimize the estrogenic effects of AAS. Lastly after you are educated then YOU should propose the cycle and get it critiqued.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Do you have a predisposition to gyno? Might want to look into other compounds like primobolan anavar and winny. If you are going to run a test cycle then I suggest running 10-15mg ED of nolvadex to block e receptors. You could get away with a normal dose of aromasin but depending on how your gyno goes to might want to take 1.25mg EOD of letro.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I have gyno from the past. Just acquired more ongoing from Dbol . Stopped the Dbol and my Nolva should be in the box today to see it and what all of the recent can be reversed. God luck bud. If you have it or have you should be very, very careful and don't take any chances.
    From a guy who knows what NOT TO DO. ...crazy mike

maskofjason is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    Do you have a predisposition to gyno? Might want to look into other compounds like primobolan anavar and winny. If you are going to run a test cycle then I suggest running 10-15mg ED of nolvadex to block e receptors. You could get away with a normal dose of aromasin but depending on how your gyno goes to might want to take 1.25mg EOD of letro.
    Yeah I had lumps and pain when I was about 13. It went away after 6 months or so, I have alot of letro left, should I take 1.25 mg of letro eod and nolva at the same time?

Thread Information