HelpMeWithStuff is offline New Member

I need help about steroids

I have a debate for school that is coming up tomorrow and my topic is about if steroids should be legalized. I basically need to come up with questions to ask the other team. I need hard questions that will be hard for them to answer. I'm also new to this site because I needed help with this debate so please redirect to somewhere else if I'm at the wrong section.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeWithStuff View Post
    I have a debate for school that is coming up tomorrow and my topic is about if steroids should be legalized. I basically need to come up with questions to ask the other team. I need hard questions that will be hard for them to answer. I'm also new to this site because I needed help with this debate so please redirect to somewhere else if I'm at the wrong section.
    What is your position? When you know what that is,then it's up to you to find the answers, not the questions.

I'm the questioner. The questioner needs to come up with questions.
    Last edited by HelpMeWithStuff; 05-02-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    What is your position? When you know what that is,then it's up to you to find the answers, not the questions.
    I'm the questioner. The questioner needs to come up with questions.
    Last edited by HelpMeWithStuff; 05-02-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    If you still have time watch bigger stronger faster on youtube! The video is pro steroids and raises some good arguments that will help you in the debate. Use the questions that are presented throughout the movie.

Here is part one,

BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER PART 1 - YouTube
    Last edited by Iron-56; 05-02-2013 at 07:04 PM.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeWithStuff View Post
    This should be really easy. I'm sure you have been researching why they should be illegal as that is the side you are debating against. Once you know what their points are going to be and the flaws in their line of reasoning,you can direct your questions so they will hang themselves.

I always picked the opposite side of what my beliefs were when I had debates in college. My group would prepare theirposition and I would show them every point the other group would present so we would have an answer for everything well in advance. It's easier to win at poker when you know what the other players are holding.

Thread Information