xSirMartyrX is offline New Member

Question Looking For A Cutting Stack + Sorry for the last few posts...

Hello everybody,

I would first like to apologize for the last few posts I've made. I realized doing AAS at 19 years old could be very harmful in the long-term run. I asked a lot of stupid questions concerning cycles and didn't take anyone advices : I once again apologize...

So I'm now on my 3rd month of cutting and went from 172 pounds to 152 pounds at 15%. I might not have as much muscle mass as I should but I really want to get to that 6 pack for the 1st time of my life! I've been using Clenbuterol for a month and ended up throwing it away due to bad side effects (And yes I was using Taurine along with some Milk Thistle to be sure). For those saying Clen is a AAS, from what I've read it is not considered as such.

I'm now looking for something else that would help me shred the few last pounds. My diet is in check, I train several times a week along with cardio and I still struggle to lose weight. From what I've found, Albuterol could do the job. I've searched for informations for other products offered on ARR but didn't find much. If possible, is there any good product with little side effects effective for cutting apart from Clen?

Thanks! (and sorry for mistakes as english is not my primary language!)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Eca......

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Eca......
    ^^^GOOD ONE

Even more legal one SYNEPHRINE/CAFFEINE/GREEN TEA EXTRACT.

Thread Information