santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle Switch to Peptides?

Hey all,

First up stats:

29 y/o, 5th cycle, 200lbs, 15% bf.

Most of my previous cycles have been with Test as a base and something else on the side.

I am thinking of giving out Peptides a try. I'm thinking one of the HG peptides. My goals are just 10 lbs lean muscle and i want to trim up a bit on cycle. I don't need anything spectacular. I play competitive football too, not that it changes anything.

I dont think there are peptides for endurance training??

Anyways, please fill me in if you have personal experiences with peptides... can I expect 10lbs muscle in 6-8weeks with a steady training and eating regiment?

Cheers

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally Love peps.
    I mostly use it for mass, but its good for fat loss and endurance depending on which peptide.

can you expect 10lb? depends homuch you have gained recently and if your are over your genetic limit AND also depends on diet and training... toomany factors. but peps wont swell you up like aas would, but long term peps will give you more muscle tissue and better gains (in my op)

if i run an 8wk igf1 cycle im happy with 3 lb. dotn expect too much in a short run, but it adds up trust me. I love em.

endurance and trim up? I rec cjc 1293 and ghrp2 combo" 100mcg 3-4X a day for 3-4 months.

for mostly mass I love igf1, IGF1 Des 10-20mcg 2X a day for 6-8 weeks or igf 1lr3 30-60mcg 1x a day for 8ish weeks.

simple and works well if its good quality peps.

Iv used a bunch, right now only using MT2, got some des for the fall for a small kick to winter bulk.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I personally Love peps.
    I mostly use it for mass, but its good for fat loss and endurance depending on which peptide.

can you expect 10lb? depends homuch you have gained recently and if your are over your genetic limit AND also depends on diet and training... toomany factors. but peps wont swell you up like aas would, but long term peps will give you more muscle tissue and better gains (in my op)

if i run an 8wk igf1 cycle im happy with 3 lb. dotn expect too much in a short run, but it adds up trust me. I love em.

endurance and trim up? I rec cjc 1293 and ghrp2 combo" 100mcg 3-4X a day for 3-4 months.

for mostly mass I love igf1, IGF1 Des 10-20mcg 2X a day for 6-8 weeks or igf 1lr3 30-60mcg 1x a day for 8ish weeks.

simple and works well if its good quality peps.

Iv used a bunch, right now only using MT2, got some des for the fall for a small kick to winter bulk.
    I'm not the op but thanks for that info. Good to know.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I agree with JP,

except the CJC i prefer mod grf 1-29 or 1295 w/o dac ( whatever you wanna call it)

10lbs might be a little high for expectations but as well know diet it the key .

either way JP is spot on!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one should expect to gain 10lbs of lean body mass in 6-8 weeks because it is unrealistic.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Just want to share my experience with peps. PT141 is a great pre-workout and Frag176-191 is great for loosing some stubborn belly fat. 30 days of .2mg Ed of the frag cut me down an inch off the waist area. And PT141 at .5 to 1mg before workout gives u a rush. Also good for sxual functions.

Thread Information