Blitz88 is offline Associate Member

Pre loaded test syringe

I am going on a road trip next week. I don't want to bring my multi dose vial of test with me because I don't have a script. Would test be ok to sit in a syringe for 3 days? I also usually add my hcg in the syringe of test and shoot it together IM. Would hcg go bad sitting in the pre loaded syringe also? Thanks in advance.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would not preload a pin with oils for longer than few hours, tops. That's just me though.

I have seen what oils does to the black rubber stopper after it sitting around for a few days. Remember, the rubber stopper is oil based. So if it sits in oil it will swell up and deteriorate after time - how much time i don't know exactly. But why chance that??

As far as hCG goes, you can preload those in a slin pin (h20 based) but they must be refrigerated or frozen.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Injecting hCG with anything oil based can result in an abscess.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56
    Injecting hCG with anything oil based can result in an abscess.
    Really? I've never had any issues with this method. Why would an abscess form?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    I would not preload a pin with oils for longer than few hours, tops. That's just me though.

I have seen what oils does to the black rubber stopper after it sitting around for a few days. Remember, the rubber stopper is oil based. So if it sits in oil it will swell up and deteriorate after time - how much time i don't know exactly. But why chance that??

As far as hCG goes, you can preload those in a slin pin (h20 based) but they must be refrigerated or frozen.
    Back in the day they used to sell syringes with say 200mg of test cyp on the black market....

I preload sometimes, mostly my TRT dose in a 26 gauge syringe, but only a week worth.. Been doing this off and on for about 2 years without issues what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz88 View Post
    Really? I've never had any issues with this method. Why would an abscess form?
    Not sure about the reason behind it but I have always heard that injecting water and oil is a recipe for disaster.

Can someone chime in?

The oil and water issue is bro science, imho. Lots of guys on here mix B12 and oil, so hCG and oil would not be any different.

Fonzy, Ill try to dig up the before an after photos of a guy experimenting with oils left in a syringe for a few days. The rubber stopper swelled up and deteriorated to the point where you could easily identify very small particles floating around. It looked pretty gross and not something i would try.

BUT, if you have been doing this for years and no issues, then keep on keeping on bro.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I have preloaded a week at a time with no issue
    I would not however put the hcg in the same pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Any difference between that and B12 Cape? Looking for education here. Thanks man.

I don't see why not also on HCG , b12 and the oil?

I've never done HCG IM only SQ..

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56

Not sure about the reason behind it but I have always heard that injecting water and oil is a recipe for disaster.

Can someone chime in?
    I've pinned prop and winny together with no issues..I shake the hell out of it and it makes for a smoother injection I have found..

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    I have been doing this. Bad idea or not? Anyone else mix both together and shoot IM?

I have been doing this. Bad idea or not? Anyone else mix both together and shoot IM?
    It's fine. Disregard what I said about not mixing water based with oil based substances.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Any difference between that and B12 Cape? Looking for education here. Thanks man.
    No I mix b12. It's just a preference. No reason. Per say looks like a lava lamp. Pretty cool actually. I just like the hcg by its self.

Quote Originally Posted by capebuffalo View Post
    no i mix b12. It's just a preference. No reason. Per say looks like a lava lamp. Pretty cool actually. i just like the hcg by its self.
    x2.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Pre loading the pin for a weeks is fine then??

We keep the syringe room temperature at dark. Like the vial?

noon is offline Senior Member
    Are you flying ? And if so is it safe

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    Medications are designed to be drawn up in a syringe and injected immediately. My only concern of prefilling them for a road trip would be contamination from bacteria etc and you end up sick/abcess from it. We all know how easy that could be.

Now if you draw them up, toss the needle and then attached a new needle before injecting would prob. be fine. Just put them in a zip lock bag.
    As far as the rubber breaking down, that isn't a concern. The oil in the test is super mild and won't hurt the plunger.

As said before and maybe some of the old school guys remember, Sustanon 250 from Mexico used to come in a individually wrapped prefilled syringe with an 18g needle. That Mfer hurt and left a hole in your ass.lol

Quote Originally Posted by noon
    Are you flying ? And if so is it safe
    Driving.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going on a road trip next week. I don't want to bring my multi dose vial of test with me because I don't have a script. Would test be ok to sit in a syringe for 3 days? I also usually add my hcg in the syringe of test and shoot it together IM. Would hcg go bad sitting in the pre loaded syringe also? Thanks in advance.
    how is getting caught with pre-loaded syringes any better than a multi dose vial??

either way, you still don't have a script for it...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    how is getting caught with pre-loaded syringes any better than a multi dose vial??

either way, you still don't have a script for it...
    Pretty simple. I leave on a Wednesday and I pin on Thursday. I'm on a mon and Thursday schedule. If I bring 1 preloaded syringe I can pin on the Thursday and then dispose of the pin and have nothing illegal for the remainder of the trip. I return on the Monday.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    You have gotten your answer !!! It will not breakdown or spoil, go bad or whatever. It is in oil and it will not breakdown the rubber. Load the thing. Tape the plunger. And take it along. That's if you want to go to that risk. I think you are ok, that's up to you. Done deal my friend, done deal ! ...crazy mike

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I wouldn't pre load at all
    Like Mickey said it can degrade the plunger if your using UGL gear
    Benzyl alcohol will strip the markings off a syringe in less than a minute
    So if its UGL it may have high BA content
    If it contains ethyl oleate the black rubber plunger will swell and even fall off in extreme cases.
    I don't know how things are in the states but BD syringe and needles are not sterile once open
    The caps of the needle are safety caps and have a hole in the end incase swallowed by children, once out of the wrapper are no longer sterile.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    I wouldn't pre load at all
    Like Mickey said it can degrade the plunger if your using UGL gear
    Benzyl alcohol will strip the markings off a syringe in less than a minute
    So if its UGL it may have high BA content
    If it contains ethyl oleate the black rubber plunger will swell and even fall off in extreme cases.
    I don't know how things are in the states but BD syringe and needles are not sterile once open
    The caps of the needle are safety caps and have a hole in the end incase swallowed by children, once out of the wrapper are no longer sterile.
    I'm wrong about what I said. I wasn't sure about the presence of alcohol. There wasn't any in my gear that I knew, but I never preloaded. Only sat for a few hours. Sorry and I am corrected. Thank you ....crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crashfirepm53
    Medications are designed to be drawn up in a syringe and injected immediately. My only concern of prefilling them for a road trip would be contamination from bacteria etc and you end up sick/abcess from it. We all know how easy that could be.

Now if you draw them up, toss the needle and then attached a new needle before injecting would prob. be fine. Just put them in a zip lock bag.
    As far as the rubber breaking down, that isn't a concern. The oil in the test is super mild and won't hurt the plunger.

As said before and maybe some of the old school guys remember, Sustanon 250 from Mexico used to come in a individually wrapped prefilled syringe with an 18g needle. That Mfer hurt and left a hole in your ass.lol
    Correct^^ I preload and use a new needle

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

I'm wrong about what I said. I wasn't sure about the presence of alcohol. There wasn't any in my gear that I knew, but I never preloaded. Only sat for a few hours. Sorry and I am corrected. Thank you ....crazy mike
    Benzyl alcohol is the primary solvent in ALL oil based steroids
    The co solvent is benzyl benzoate
    Depending on which ugl brews it and the % of BA in the brew
    This is why most ugl prop hurts

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a wild ass thread for sure, with all due respect to all involved.

Assuming your trip will be in a couple of weeks from now. Preload a pin with a ml of the gear you will be using and let it sit for a week and see if its OK after a week, toss that and refill another before leaving, it will be fine for a few days.

Most long ester UGL blends do not contain EO as its far more expensive than reg carrier oils so its only used where needed.

The markings on a syringe are on the outside of the barrel not on the inside so don't get this gear on the outside and you will have no problems with gooey ink.

While it is true that a syringe cap has a small hole in the end, if you wash your hands (you can wipe them with an alky swap afterward for an extra measure) and open the syringe wrapper then fill it (tape the plunger with medical tape) and reinsert it into the syringe wrapper and tape the wrapper you will be very unlikely to get an infection from the process.

As to the HCG yes it needs to be refridgerated, a homemade cold pack will suffice for 24 hours, till you get to your hotel.

Your other option is to take a serum bottle of insulin or vitamin B12 and empty and refill with your UGL test.

Long story short, as long as you do not have the gear in a bottle that says "Big Joe's Steroid Brand" ugl Testosterone you should be fine going through the airport, even if they find it they may make you toss it but will be very unlikely to take all the time to analyze the contents. Just don't bring it on your person (put it in luggage) as the worst thing that could happen is they think you might be planning to stick someone in the neck with it....this would be a problem!
    Last edited by Far from massive; 05-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    This is a wild ass thread for sure, with all due respect to all involved.

Assuming your trip will be in a couple of weeks from now. Preload a pin with a ml of the gear you will be using and let it sit for a week and see if its OK after a week, toss that and refill another before leaving, it will be fine for a few days.

Most long ester UGL blends do not contain EO as its far more expensive than reg carrier oils so its only used where needed.

The markings on a syringe are on the outside of the barrel not on the inside so don't get this gear on the outside and you will have no problems with gooey ink.

While it is true that a syringe cap has a small hole in the end, if you wash your hands (you can wipe them with an alky swap afterward for an extra measure) and open the syringe wrapper then fill it (tape the plunger with medical tape) and reinsert it into the syringe wrapper and tape the wrapper you will be very unlikely to get an infection from the process.

As to the HCG yes it needs to be refridgerated, a homemade cold pack will suffice for 24 hours, till you get to your hotel.

Your other option is to take a serum bottle of insulin or vitamin B12 and empty and refill with your UGL test.

Long story short, as long as you do not have the gear in a bottle that says "Big Joe's Steroid Brand" ugl Testosterone you should be fine going through the airport, even if they find it they may make you toss it but will be very unlikely to take all the time to analyze the contents. Just don't bring it on your person (put it in luggage) as the worst thing that could happen is they think you might be planning to stick someone in the neck with it....this would be a problem!
    Thanks everyone for the input for sure!

Thread Information