Dadstrength is offline Junior Member

Question about sts

Was reading a thread called 'grow into your dose' . And I had a question on how that would apply to sts. Maybe someone can help. I originally asked.

If I'm doing sts and my blast looks like this
    Week 1-8: 500 mg test e
    Week 9-10: 250mg test e
    Week 11-18: 750mg test e
    Week 19-20: 250mg test e
    Week 21-24: pct
    Then no aas till week 30. On my second blast I should go back to 500 and see if I notice gains. On the off chance I don't then bump it to 750. Right?

Any help would be appreciated. And please if you dont agree with sts plz explain why or at least point me in the right direction to find the info myself. Thanks again.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    What is "sts"?

I assume this TRT?
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 05-03-2013 at 07:48 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadstrength View Post
    Was reading a thread called 'grow into your dose' . And I had a question on how that would apply to sts. Maybe someone can help. I originally asked.

If I'm doing sts and my blast looks like this
    Week 1-8: 500 mg test e
    Week 9-10: 250mg test e
    Week 11-18: 750mg test e
    Week 19-20: 250mg test e
    Week 21-24: pct
    Then no aas till week 30. On my second blast I should go back to 500 and see if I notice gains. On the off chance I don't then bump it to 750. Right?

Any help would be appreciated. And please if you dont agree with sts plz explain why or at least point me in the right direction to find the info myself. Thanks again.
    No need for PCT, just return to your TRT.

Do not titrate your Test doses, not necessary at all. Keep your protocol at 500mg for 12 wks.

AI on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    What is "sts"?

I assume this TRT?
    No. I was referring to Ronnie Rowland's slingshot training system. It's jn the sticky section.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The best person to ask is Ronnie in his STS thread of course, but I can tell you, you don't NEED to increase doses every time. I use Ronnie's STS for years now. The main thing is the periodization in the training, the protein intake. 8 weeks heavy/high volume, 2 weeks lighter weight 12-15 reps and half the set volume. The AAS cycling, IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT, follows the same 8 week/2 week protocol. I think the way Ron would advise you is an 18 week cycle, which in your case would be 8 weeks at 500mg followed by 2 weeks at 200 mg followed by 8 more weeks at 750 mg. Or leave the test at 500 mg and add in 50 mg of dbol ed. Or just stay at 500 mg. It all depends on goals Bro. However,there's no need to do 2 more weeks at 200 or 250 if your doing PCT after the 18 weeks. See how if you were continuing on with the AAS end of the STS thing it would be 20 weeks then back on? It's also interesting to note that you wouldn't neccessarily need to use the 200 mg since Test E will just be clearing your system right when you begin the next reload. Hmmmm. Anyway, just wait 14 days after last injection then PCT. HCG is a MUST on this longer cycle IMO. Ron prefers using HCG at 1500 i.u.'s eod for 2 week beginning immediately after last injection. I would run it at 250 i.u.'s twice a week from the beginning of the cycle right up to PCT day. If you are not on TRT or cruising, which is not advisable for the novice AAS user, the young (under 40), or people who want children, then after PCT you need to wait 20 weeks (rule of thumb) before your next cycle - time on = time off not including PCT.

Hope this helps. Need to direct these to Ron though, he'll be happy to answer all STS questions.

Thanks Titan.

Thread Information