Thread: tren questions

D7X
    D7X is offline New Member

tren questions

Hi guys could look at these:

1) I can mix tren and omnadren into the same syringe before injecting right?

2) Is tren supposed to hurt immediately after injection? I already shooted other sites along with omnadren or alone but first time on my left delt and it hurts like hell.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    U don't sound like u have much experience. What's your cycle history?

Delts hurt for me too

vladan is offline Junior Member
    Which tren , A or E? Probably hurt both of them, tren as a tren. And omnadren which is is painful because of the short esters like test prop and fenilprop. In any case I think it's a good combination.

D7X
    Tren Ace. patrick4588's What do you judge by? Having a few posts on this forum? If that's your criteria I don't think you are quite objective. I am almost sure that I can mix them into the same syringe, just wanted to check to be safe (many guys tell that you can mix them, but the prop in the omnadren which is water-based is what brings up my question). I do not think my cycle history would be related to the answers of the questions asked. Also I have taken tren before, but I do not remember getting this kind of pain. Anyway thank you for the answers
    Last edited by D7X; 05-04-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Uuu, tough guy who does not need an advice from someone he does not know and judge it by the number of posts on this forum.

D7X
    I am sorry for my attitude, I just felt offended.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Onmadren is oil based solution and so is your tren so yes both will mix in same syringe!

Stats please
    Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle experience

The reason we ask these is so we can give to tailor made help
    Steroids is not a tick box exercise so we need to know all we can to help each individual out

D7X
    Thanks. You can see all these on my other thread where I asked for advice about my cycle. And if you think that I am a hard head that won't listen to others it is quite not like that, I reduced the omnadren dosage of the planned cycle because of the replies on the mentioned thread. You can find it by looking at my profile or make a search for tren + omnadren + winstrol cutting cycle. I know you are probably trying to help. but I am in hell of a pain here and it makes me nervious (and which I believe is getting lighter or I am just getting used to it lol), I was looking for an immediate answer.
    Last edited by D7X; 05-04-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D7X
    Thanks. You can see all these on my other thread where I asked for advice about my cycle. And if you think that I am a hard head that won't listen to others it is quite not like that, I reduced the omnadren dosage of the planned cycle because of the replies on the mentioned thread. You can find it by looking at my profile or make a search for tren + omnadren + winstrol cutting cycle
    Do you include the rest of your stats in that thread?

Quote Originally Posted by D7X View Post
    I am sorry for my attitude, I just felt offended.
    I'm dragging my ass through various gyms in various countries for almost 30 years. People like us are vain but behind that is a hard work, sacrifice and dedication. So don’t be sorry :-)

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. Yes you can mix them in the same syringe.

2. No, Tren is not supposed to hurt regardless of mixing it with something else.

3. Prop is not water based. Propionate is merely an ester, one of 4 in the Omnadren mixture. It's a testosterone mixed in oil, therefore, oil based. Esters do not make something oil or water based.

D7X
    panntastic What's the rest? As far as I remember I wrote everything you asked in there. I do know steroids are not a joke.

D7X
    What's the rest? As far as I remember I wrote everything you asked in there. I do know steroids are not a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by D7X
    What's the rest? As far as I remember I wrote everything you asked in there. I do know steroids are not a joke.
    Height
    Weight
    Body fat %
    Cycle history
    Years training

I'm not saying you don't know your stuff mate that's not the intention of this at all

D7X
    171cm tall 82kg (may be a little under this now as I start my cutting diet about 2 weeks ago), don't know body fat may be about 16-18%. 25 years old, I have trained since high school with several pauses of 5-6 months due to health problems. About 4 previous cycles made with omnadren , test prop, deca , tren in one of them and anadrol as a kick-start in one of them. If you are asking about each cycle unfortunately I am too lazy to write them down and I doubt I will remember each details. Of course first cycle was test only (at 400mg a week for 10 weeks, I do remember this one) Hope you are happy now
    Last edited by D7X; 05-04-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    171cm tall 82kg with thin bones (may be a little under this now as I start my cutting diet about 2 weeks ago), don't know body fat may be about 16-18%. 25 years old, I have trained since high school with several pauses of 5-6 months due to health problems. About 4 previous cycles made with omnadren , test prop, deca , tren in one of them and anadrol as a kick-start in one of them. If you are asking about each cycle unfortunately I am too lazy to write them down and I doubt I will remember each details. Of course first cycle was test only (at 400mg a week for 10 weeks, I do remember this one) Hope you are happy now
    Why are your bones so thin? LOL!

Tren Ace. patrick4588's What do you judge by? Having a few posts on this forum? If that's your criteria I don't think you are quite objective.
    Whoa buddy. Its standard to ask stats so we can tailor advice to you, not give cookie cutter answers. My assessment of your experience was based on you asking if you could mix them. Any experienced user would know this. And if you had just done test only, and not used multiple compounds (mixing them for shots) then you shouldn't be using Tren . It was all for purpose and had nothing to do with your post count. I don't know your medical history, but 16-18% seems on the high side. Im sure we can help you out with your diet if you would like to start a thread in the nutrition section. It can be quite beneficial.

You stated in the OP the shot only hurt in your Delt. Was this a virgin muscle?

D7X
    so that I can make people like you ask me "why" lol

D7X
    patrick4588 I get it. Thanks to all who helped. I have experience mixing compounds (I know you can mix oil-based with oil-based). My last cycle was years ago and I have forgotten some of the things. Knowing that prop is water-based and omnadren contains prop is what lead to my confusion. I used to read a lot about this stuff at the time of my previous cycles. You know that life is all about priorities, mine were different for some time.

EDIT: Nope, not a virgin muscle. Injected my other delt the other day and didn't get the same pain. Sorry, I do not want to sound like I am underestimating all the guys' experience on this forum, but this time I am consulting a professional bodybuilder who competes at international level regarding my diet and trainning. I believe he knows his stuff and what he's doing No offense to anyone, but on the internet we are all people who can pretend whoever they want to be. You know theory is one thing, but practice and results are the things who can gain my trust. Like you do not know what I am telling you is 100% true the same applies to me. Once again, thanks to all who helped, I really appreciate your prompt answers. The pain in my dealt has just started to subside.
    Last edited by D7X; 05-04-2013 at 03:05 PM.

U can mix water and oil based, its fine.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    patrick4588 I get it. Thanks to all who helped. I have experience mixing compounds (I know you can mix oil-based with oil-based). My last cycle was years ago and I have forgotten some of the things. Knowing that prop is water-based and omnadren contains prop is what lead to my confusion. I used to read a lot about this stuff at the time of my previous cycles. You know that life is all about priorities, mine were different for some time.
    Soooo...you KNOW that prop is water based huh. Yeah..you sound ready! NOT!

D7X
    Sorry, I may have confused that with the winny Found guilty, you can hang me now
    Last edited by D7X; 05-04-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Thread Information