PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

nolvadex or clomid preference

Hi all I was talking to someone at the gym the other night and he said he prefers to take nolvadex instead of clomid to put the lift back into his sack. He also went on to say how clomid is bad for you and on your eyes. Now is nolvadex just as good or better than clomid for putting the lift back into the sack. Also if you answer no and go with clomid do I take it like this pop the clomid like this- (2 weeks post cycle) 1st day 300mg, days 2-11 100mg, days 12-21 50mg. Also How many pills should I need doing the above I think it would be 36 50mg pills, and my source has box of 30 will 30 be enough or will I need 2 boxes. Or is there another way possibly better where I can get away with less pills meaning less dollars my source is extremely high 30 pills 125 dollars. I know this is a huge ripp off but that is my only source. Also a question on nolvadex/tamoxifen I just got mine in 10mg pills the right dose is 30mg every day until problems are gone correct just want to make sure. I'm going to get everything to a T b4 I start.
    Last edited by PumP~N~Swole; 05-16-2003 at 05:13 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i think clomid works better hes saying that,cause some people react diferntly to it affect their vision u get emotionala and all that stuff ,its not bad for u in any way ,not tocix or nothing ,fuck i use both ,and recover like achamp ,take the clmoid like u have it ,

i think clomid works better hes saying that,cause some people react diferntly to it affect their vision u get emotionala and all that stuff ,its not bad for u in any way ,not tocix or nothing ,fuck i use both ,and recover like achamp ,take the clmoid like u have it ,

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    so big N when you buy your clomid how many do you get at a time and do you take it like I said in my previous post. Once a point of time I had 30 but sold them off cause I needed the money. that was when I had a source of 30 dollars for 30 pills . Anyways how many do you buy and what does your cycle of clomid look like thanks.

bro last time i came off a heavy and long one ,the way u have it is the correct way but i did 300 mg the first day then 100 ed for a month ,along with 40 mg of nolv. i recoverd like a champ !how i buy them 1000 for 400 bones bro !

arby is offline Associate Member
    I've read that the reason Nolvadex was so successful for breast cancer was that it was limited to antagonizing esterogen receptors mostly in breast tissue.

Thread Information