JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Question Is Anadrol becoming more popular?

When I started researching AS about 1 1/2 years ago, it seemed to me that the overall attitude on Anadrol was that it was really bad for you and only a few "hard core" users actually took it. From what I read about it, it seems odd to me that sso many people are using it in their cycles in place of dbol . What do you guys think about the advantages/disadvantages, and what attitude do you have about Anadrol?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I like anadrol , it works very well for me. If someone doesn't respond well to dbol , they usually do well with anadrol. I get some good pumps and lasting strengh from it. I also like using it while I am dieting...

joe_capone is offline Member
    while dieting?? how does that work?? i thought drol makes is a mass steroid and makes u bloat like a biznatch?? correct me if im wrong. how is it used in dieting??

Originally posted by joe_capone
    while dieting?? how does that work?? i thought drol makes is a mass steroid and makes u bloat like a biznatch?? correct me if im wrong. how is it used in dieting??
    It's all in your diet. If i keep my calories clean and eat good food, i won't bloat up. I think the winstrol also helps keep the water off. The anadrol will keep you strong and keep your muscles full...

joe_capone is offline Member
    wait.... winstrol and anadrol are both 17 aa aint that bad in the same cycle? hell i wish it wasnt.

wait.... winstrol and anadrol are both 17 aa aint that bad in the same cycle? hell i wish it wasnt.
    They are both 17aa but they stack great. Keep your doses mild and make sure to use your supps (ala) and you'll be fine...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think anadrol has become less popular although I like it when cutting like ironfist described. It use to be a very popular drug about seven or eight years ago but I don't see it like I use to.

arby is offline Associate Member
    AAS are used along with a hypocaloric diet to prevent catabolism

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

actually

during fashion week i heard anadrol was the new black......

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    anadrol is the eighth wonder of the world!
    although i did gain ten lbs. of water in my cheeks in 2 days!

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    I cycled a-50 and parabolin a long time ago. IT was the strongest i had ever been. I liked it! I especially like that it goes out of your system really fast!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well I've never done Anadrol , but it just seems wise to stick with Dianabol if it is going okay for you, and I know for some it's tempting to switch to Anadrol, but if 40-50mg of Dianabol is doing you good, why switch over to Andarol (at least not till future cycles).

Thread Information