ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

DHT Baldness Question

Over 5+ years ago I did a cycle which included Winstrol which caused baldness on top of the head. Is there anything to do to treat this issue?

No offense to anyone, but responses from members that have gone through this issue or are experienced in this issue is much appreciated..

vladan is offline Junior Member
    Winstrol and baldness, never heard of it. I know people who have been using Masteron for years and did not lose hair at all. But with highly androgenic gear, the story is different.

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Can't help except to say I've been shaving my head for 4+years now and love it. I'm never growing it out again.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol is one of the worst steroids you can take for your hair, its basically taking hair loss pills that also help your workouts if you wanna look at it that way. Now your asking what you can do to treat your hair loss? Don't ask it on a steroid forum you aren't going to get a ton of sympathy most people will just tell you to shave it. Clearly you don't want to do that so check out some hair loss forums. Rogaine / propecia can help maintain hair or grow some back but everything has side effects. Hair transplants are the only real solution but they are expensive as hell and you have a limited amount of donor hair you can use so your hair will never be the same. Do some research on what I just told you.

ChipChelios is offline Junior Member
    A great site

Www.hairlossfromsteroids.com check it out

Thread Information