Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gearbox

Thread: Cruising?

roidneedles is offline Junior Member

Cruising?

hi, im new to this forum and this is my first post.. But I have a lot of experiene with AAS so im not a newb to cycling haha.

Anyway, I have a question regarding cruising. Ive searched quite a bit but didnt seem to find what I was looking for.

My question, what does one "classify" as a cruise? Ive been off of tren and orals for about 8 weeks now but am still on test 400mg/wk. Is that a cruise? Is 400mg too much? Also, when bodybuilders say they're "off" do they mean they are just on a low dose of test? Im a pretty advanced bodybuilder so I cant afford to regress by coming completly off.. At least not right now I have a show in ausgust.

My stats: age 22
    weight: 230lbs
    height: 5'10
    BF% not sure but under ten
    been bodybuilding for 6 years

So to sum it up I want to clear my receptors a bit and maintain my level of muslce mass until I start my pre contest cycle. So is cruising the answer to that? If so how should I go about doing this the right way?
    Thanks for reading!
    PS I kno imyoung to be cycling but I kno what im doing and I do it properly. I want to be far in the sport by 25.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Cruising depends on the dose you were on cycle if you was on 500 to 750 u can cruise on a trt dose of 200 .400 is considered as cycle dose . Bodybuilders switch between aas and peptides and they come off both once a year and m talking about pros .

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you realize you are putting your HPTA at permanent risk then your cruise will become manditory TRT? Ask anyone is the TRT section if they had a choice to have normal Test production or be on TRT what they will choose. Ive seen it 100s of time and no one say they would choose TRT.

400 is also to high and will eventually cause many issues. I know a guy personally who after cruising at 300 - 400 for over a year has been fighting the last 6 months with trying to get his thyroid levels to go back to normal, fighting depression and in general feeling like crap.

In other words it's not worth it and the only time you should do it is if you have dedicated our life to bodybuilding professional and you know you are going to have a long term battle on your hands trying to keep things in check via a doctor/clinic who is willing to work with you and do monthly blood test and suggesting what you should use to counter the negative results.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I want a photo of those stats..

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    I want a photo of those stats..
    Me too...

You got to be a beast man!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    hi, im new to this forum and this is my first post.. But I have a lot of experiene with AAS so im not a newb to cycling haha.

Anyway, I have a question regarding cruising. Ive searched quite a bit but didnt seem to find what I was looking for.

My question, what does one "classify" as a cruise? Ive been off of tren and orals for about 8 weeks now but am still on test 400mg/wk. Is that a cruise? Is 400mg too much? Also, when bodybuilders say they're "off" do they mean they are just on a low dose of test? Im a pretty advanced bodybuilder so I cant afford to regress by coming completly off.. At least not right now I have a show in ausgust.

My stats: age 22
    weight: 230lbs
    height: 5'10
    BF% not sure but under ten
    been bodybuilding for 6 years

So to sum it up I want to clear my receptors a bit and maintain my level of muslce mass until I start my pre contest cycle. So is cruising the answer to that? If so how should I go about doing this the right way?
    Thanks for reading!
    PS I kno imyoung to be cycling but I kno what im doing and I do it properly. I want to be far in the sport by 25.
    Definitely need a photo. Something is not adding up
    austinite likes this.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Maybe he mistyped a 2 instead of a 1 for weight.

You would think the questions he is asking are common knowledge to someone with that cycle/lifting experience. Yet I wouldn't be THAT surprised as people astonish me.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If your an advanced body builder and not new to AAS then why don't you know the answer to your basic question.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Because if he has good genetics, he kept growing without really needing to do everything proper. Or just asked gym bros and thought he was fine. One of my close friends never used an ai and had been blast cruising for 3yrs. Didn't know better until I brought it up. He's so damn big, i just assumed he was doing it properly. I asked him for advice and was astonished how he was doing things. Got him straightened out now

Thread Information